What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

mjg132

*Music starts*....' 21 today...21 today....', well,maybe just a tad over?!!!:tiphat:

Good luck with all your present and future endevours Gypsy, and i've never been to a forum so willing to help,interesting,inspiring and baked!!:ying:...look at all your 'children' :),nice isn't it?:thank you:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
A bit out of the time line sequence I was attempting to create.....I blame it on the Cindy I'm smoking. :biggrin:

I will grow up to distribute cannabis seeds worldwide????!!!!!!

Who took the supercharged engine out of this thing!

B

bocil

¡¡¡¡¡ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYPSY !!!! Have a very very nice day,best vibes for you.

:jump::jump::jump:

:party::party::party:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
ROTFLMAO!!

....even though I am seriously hung-over this morning after celebrating my birthday with some real people that slowly turned into cartoon characters last night due to my excesses with a bottle of Mac Callan single malt and the odd spliff.....I have to drop in here and laugh my pants off at the baby pics DG has put up........a couple of years ago me and DG went to see my dear Mother (RIP) and she got out a box of these old black and white photos of my child-hood and we took a bunch of pics of them with a digital camera, and I have wondered where they went/what hard drive they were on......I guess DG's now......lol

Many thanks to all of you for remembering me at this crucial time of my life.......now, what to do with the rest of it?

J

John Bourne

my first ever post on icmag...glad it's for a worthy cause...happy 50th mate, can't wait to have some holy water with you soon. cheers.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.....I just had a good idea with what to do this year as far as something new......

I live in the tropics most of the year and right next to the sea, so I'm gonna become a Sea-Gypsy......and buy a boat, been looking at this fibre glass launch a friend has and he's agreed to let me take a mould of it and get a replica built.....then stick a couple of good outboards on it and I'll take to the sea and start cruising about......there are literally thousands of islands around these parts to explore....

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
OK, we'll fast forward a bit..... ;)

When trying to get parts in movies perhaps? :dance013: Portfolio shots.

Hong Kong, working out/training for the movie Bloodsport.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
There's a healthy lookin' lad !!

* On the right track with your new logo DG ...
---> one healthy looking winged Valkerie indeed ! hehe ;)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
When in an action film, such as when Gypsy was in 'Bloodsport', one still has to be in excellent physical condition. :dance013:

On the set....Gypsy practicing breaking boards....in mid air!

Training shots

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man,DG,you are cracking me up with these shots,Gypsy is an awful good sport,LOL...heeheehee and pretty sporty in those shorts!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah those were the days.......must be 24 years ago now....

....I was in Hong Kong.....living on Lantau Island.....working in the movies and running a security company, training alot......actually won the amateur Mr Hong Kong heavy-weight body-building title in '86 (steroid free).....was running gold to Kathmandu and Hash back using the British Military as 'mules'......lol.....Lot's of fine ladies and living what you might call a very glamourous lifestyle......

.....still I travel alot between various countries but don't take such big risks and have slowed right down on the training due to many old injuries that haunt me still as soon as I try to do what I used to be able to do......I guess that comes with age, took alot of knocks over the years.....