What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Gypsy!

motaloca

Happy birthday,
Wish you and your family all the best. Enjoy the day. The best thing in your life is still to come...
peace from the mota family.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Happy birthday Gypsy!!!

8374good-aries-posters.jpg

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Happy Birthday my friend.

Happy Birthday my friend.

Just for that you don't have to go thru with that rematch with Bolo. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy birthday Gypsy! :)

Hope you enjoy a nice day with family and friends. Good vibes from ace seeds collective! ;)

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Happy birthday, my brother... May you enjoy many more, and may your next year bring you peace, prosperity, love, and happiness.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Happy Birthday my friend!!! hope it was a good one..
50 you say? damn brother we are getting old..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Oh I don't need any presents.....all I have to do is take a look at this site and see all the wonderful plants you all are growing......many from the seeds that I have sown thru you all worldwide.....that's more than enough...

....and no....I wouldn't want a re-match with Bolo Yeung....the last match in 1986 on the set of 'Bloodsport' was enough thank-you very much....

I think DG has a pic of me around that time......I wonder if the pic-uploading has been fixed so that she can post it?.......would be nice to still look like that....lol

real nice of you all to remember me on my birthday.....

.....go easy, step lightly, stay free...