What's new

Happy Birthday Dutchgrown!!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Yes, happy birthday dutchgrown! You have quite the heart and it comes out in your fantastic strains. thanks for everything!
-Daheadies

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
A very happy birthday to you DG, heres hoping that your day is relaxing and that you get all you wish for.

peace and regards -fb

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
yashu21457519-1.jpg

Hope you have a great day Dutchgrown. Marked with excitement and adventure.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

S

stickey fingers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DG

Happy birthday DG :party:
luvn you for everything you do :cathug:
RIP DR JAY

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know we are not 'sposed to show ourselves,but the knights and i went down to the sear family portrait center and got a snap for yah..

d101abeb038a700398a81e1a03fd768a.jpg

im the nordic looking fellow on the end!:laughing:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The day is just half over really....and you all are bringing such a smile to my face. :thank you:

unc...looks like my Knights dropped their armor in honor of my b-day...Knights in birthday suits...oh my! :biggrin: :yay:

In all seriousness, I always take a moment every birthday to give thanks to my mother (R.I.P.). She taught me what morals and having high principals meant...and that has gotten me through many years in my life when little else did so I think my parents did a bang up job. :good: I grew up in very turbulent times...but in many respects a sweeter time than present day...so cheers to them.

Been saving an early birthday present for a bit later tonight...will be letting the cork fly and smoking every variety I have. :biggrin: :smoker: :faint:

THANK YOU one and all!
:party:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tough work being a knight,all the working out and such....and always in the back of our minds we have to think...we are good,but not pool boy good! LOL

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cumpleaños feliz!! :wave::jump:
a big hug and muchos besos
raco

:kiss::groupwave::party:

Latest posts

Latest posts