What's new

Happy B-Day to Danimal and Rellikbuzz!!!

Rellikbuzz

Okay, okay, I know it's a bit self-serving to announce one's own Birthday but, in my own defense :biglaugh: , I am really more here to tout the Birthday of one of ICMag's finest . . . THE DANIMAL!!!

While the Danimal and I have become good friends in chat, I had no idea that we shared the same Birthday's together! How cool, eh Dan? So, to my good buddy, I wish you the Happiest of Birthday's and only wish I could see ya today so that we could "smoke a fatty" in honor of our Birthday's!!

*** Also a special kudos go out to our Mother's who without them we would never have been here in the first place! We love you, Mom!!*** :friends:

G

Oh hell yes I do love my mom much

Thank you kindly for the word mate however today isn't my birthday!?!~! mine is Novemeber 2nd!

Yours still is though!! We can still party twice as hard !! Smoke a fat one and happy birthday brother!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICMAG Birthdays pretty fun actually. You don't have to drive a million miles to get to the party, you don't need to bring anything, or worry that someone's going to bring a right-wing Republican to the party. Only draw-back is there's no Carvel icecream cake at the end. Minor concessions...

Happy Birthday! And congratulations for giving birth to an avid cannabis lover Mom! :smile:
cc

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
RELL and DAN.... this is gonna be a fogout... Happy rockin roll Birthday my fine br0thers..... many many more good ones to ya!

*bong* 7*
*bong* 7*
*bong* 7*
*bong* 7*
*bong* 7*

Rellikbuzz

Hey Dan - It shows it's your Birthday in the events section. Sorry for the confusion bro but thanks for the greetings!

Hey Zep, my buddy! Thanks for the Happy Birthday indeed! I received my Robert Plant seeds and man I am psyched! Wanna get those in the rotation as soon as possible for sure!

Hey Crazy, I appreciate the kind words, my friend!!

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
haha

haha

Far our man, I'm st0ked you got a batch of the Golden Child beaners.... gonna kick ya in the ass.... I hear Cheech & Chong are gettin' back together man... anyway, have a great one br0 and happy birthday :wink::yes:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy B-Day to a couple of the groups finest. I know a lot of good bud is gonna get burned tonight so I shall do the same out of respect :) You both have a good one.

Mr.Wags

Xtrakritical

sup buds! :D

Happy Birthday Relik!!!

And Dan, happy belated bro... or is it an early one??? lol :D

Wishing you guys the best always!!!!

G

ahaha with pleasure Mr GreenJeans...

just as long as ya'll are in with me for the long haul and good times!!

Thanks again for the kind wishes everyone..even though today isnt really my birthday...! so belated or early..whichever! thanks for them all!

Rellikbuzz

Hey Chuck, Xtrakritical and Mr. Greenjeans - I appreciate the Birthday wishes! It has indeed been a good day, spending it with my friends here on IC and having my 14 yr old daughter take me to dinner tonight! Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes and may your Birthdays be as special.

Danimal - Even though it may not actually be your Birthday, it's been fun sharing mine with you, bro! Thanks for the friendship, good advice and wonderful chats we've had. You're the best, man!!

G

Hey man...you judge a man by his friends

and if I'm the best then that must mean that you're pretty high up on the scale yourself!! haha

Hows about buildin that dream home? :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to the both of you Rellikbuzz and Danimal. (if the events calander says its your birthday...its your birthday)just go along. :biglaugh: I'm a little late but,enjoy your day guys. :canabis: :canabis:

G

kinda late but I just saw this....

Happy Birthday Danimal and Rellik!

Hope y'all had yourselves a fine time :joint: :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts