What's new

Happy 4th of July! 15% Off All Cannabis Seeds + Giveaway

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Happy 4th of July! 15% Off Our Entire Range + Giveaway.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters!

As we gear up to celebrate the most awaited day of the year for our American friends, the 4th of July, we've got some mega-exciting news for you all. Get ready to take your Independence Day celebrations to the next level with a mind-blowing 15% off on all our top-notch cannabis seeds!

But wait, hold on to your hats! We're feeling extra generous this year and have a surprise giveaway in store for you too. Check our blog post for more info!

Oh, and here's a bonus scoop for you all! Our sister site, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, is going absolutely bonkers with a whopping 30% off on their entire collection of cannabis seeds!

Just a friendly reminder that we're now happily accepting credit card payments from our awesome customers in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, and most of the EU!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Wow, another great giveaway from The Vault.

I can only grow autos right now so those Fastbuds Gorilla Cookies look pretty sweet.

Thanks again to The Vault for all their promotions.

BBQ Ribs and fireworks tonight in the SoCal Desert.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Oh, mate, I've always dreamt of visiting one of those Californian deserts at night. The beauty of nature in the USA is truly something out of this world. I hope you had an amazing time, Ringo!