What's new

HAPPY 4:20!!!

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
At 12 am this morning I took a bong rip of the strongest creeping sativa I had and then the strongest banging indica I had and shit was I fucking twisted. Passed out soon later. i'll probably do the same again at 4:20 pm.

Anyway enjoy your 4/20 guys and stay safe!!!!! Watch out for dem coppers!

Last edited:

RottenDawg

Just woke up, HAPPY 420. Will be hit'n the dispensaries today for sure!!! Have a great one all, especially you DG and Gypsy. Peace...........RD

C

crownedsparrow

woot woot

woot woot

just made the best 4 20 breakfast, bacon, fried eggs in the bacon fat, belgian waffles with honey butter. HAPPY 420 yall

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I woke up at like 7:00 to my girl taking bong tokes in bed. I looked at her, thought I might just be dreaming, and asked what the hell are you doing? She said, "what, did you forget?" So I hit the bong and went back to bed. Now I'm up, so let's go.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
:joint: already down the runway and the wheels are off the ground c/o air-kush ... i take the all day approach :D

Last edited:
B

BuddahBoyee

Happy 420 all ye stoners! For all you cali sports fans smoke something PURPLE and GOLD.

G

Guest 18340

Going fishing off a pier on the Indian river with a sac of white rhino. Gonna be a nice 420 here in cocoa. Peace everyone, Light and Love :joint:

Dudes, i just made an amazing discovery i accidently microwaved some marijuana seeds and they made popcorn, only you can smoke it, and its damn good smoke, i've never been higher. i think i'm floating away. i owe this to our beloved weed day 4:20 and although the above is total bullshit i did buy a bag at 4:20 on 4/20 and am so high

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK,
between the early a.m. & this afternoon I've
done run outta my rep-abilities just as I was
hitting my stride ~*POOOOOOOF*~ like dust in the wind.......

catch ya when I can and I wish you all a very
happy 4/20, be safe when driving please it's
quite often the other driver so be aware.......