What's new

Happy 4/20?

Grass Lands

Veteran
Happy 420 all

looks like a Purple Dragon J is in store for the morn and many more to come through out the day...

Happy 420 to all my fellow cannabis enthusiasts. All the growers, smokers, and well every one out there doing their part in this cannabis movement going on. Keep the movement going strong and keep the 420 spirit alive. Its all a matter of time before we are free, until then keep doing what ya'll do to keep things green, or purple or blue, etc...:headbange :party::smoker::joint::rasta::pimp3::smokeit:

bigdaddyc9

posted a Happy 420 an hour or so ago in med section as that is where I lurk here at ICmag-however the net nannies have either erased it or moved it.Oh well Happy 4:20 and let us soon come together as One and get this plant legal already.Its getting assinine.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
happy 4/20 everyone

smoking kush and J1 all day up at UCSC meadow, gonna be thousands for sure!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
happy420.jpg

smokefrogg

Veteran
didn't puff till almost noon for some reason, just caught up in b.s. haha, puffing on some sour diesel, a little blue satellite #2.2, petrolia headstash, will probably get around to some bubba x buzu a bit later, lots of coffee too lol

great day to do some transplanting too hmmm....*work it*

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a big joint waiting for me and some buds at the house whenever I get off. Can't wait to burn.

Happy 420!!

:party: