What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy 28th Birthday Mrs Babba

Bonzo

Veteran
:woohoo: HAPPY BIRTHBAY MrsBabba!!! :woohoo: Have a great time!!!!! :woohoo:

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Sorry I'm late Mrs. B.

28? hey we are the same age!!!! :wink:

2vbk2zo.gif

B

BeAn

Best wishes on your birthday Mrs. B.. :wave: :woohoo: :D

Stay safe and keep it green! :sasmokin:

^^This ones for you. :rasta:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
awwww man how come im so late?!?!

Happy B-day Mrs.Babba im glad to know youguys had a great time and im here to wish you many more happy b-days and happy days!! :D

wam

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DrLongbottom said:
:yoinks: 28....no way ...seems like just yesterday you turned 25!! Time is a flying! I'm burning a pile of shire for ya today Maam(sorry couldnt resist sneakin that in)!! HAPPY HAPPY MRSB. Much love and respect DLB :joint:

lmao, very funny doc, that was another great moment in chat :D ...there have been a few of those lately huh?? LOL thanks for the laugh!! :wave:

I had a great time, babba made it the best weekend ever!! spend some time with great friends and had a wonderful time....thanks honey I love ya :woohoo:

LOL siht epyt ot emit gnol a em koot....pu em kcarc uoy drawoH !!! whoah!!

much love to you all!!!

NserUame

Took you a long time to type it...took me a long time to read it. For a minute I thought you must still be inebriated from your birthday.

Happy belated birthday. And I hope next years 28 is every bit as exciting.

fallenangel

ohhh mman mrs b ,, im late ,, again .. im glad to hear that your weekend was special and fun ,, all my best to you and yours

Latest posts

Latest posts