What's new

Hanis, P-phunk, FC sage.

J

joejusttyped

Awesome! I'm betting theres some real freaks hiding in those packs.

;) thanks boss!

Sweet

How long did that particular Stamos flower for? At the time I snagged em the listings said untested with 9-12wk projected flower time.... Just want to see how accurate that is. :blowbubbles:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one pictured above was about 70 days. If you give em a good veg they should yield really well. Really unique metallic body odor smells.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stock-photo-828213-antique-oil-can-isolated-on-white-background-with-clipping-path.jpg

J

joejusttyped

Can't wait :)

Popping a few as soon as I have free space to do so.

S

symbiote420

Great strains and pics fellas you guys are killin' it fo sho, my homie, a mutual friend of TR gifted me some LA OG and Chem 91 x OG Killer Chem and White 91 x Bubba 91!! After browsing this thread I'm freakin stoked, sometimes you don't realize you have something so good in your pocket!! I popped the LA cross, but now the rest are getting the soak tonite.
I've been curious of the OGKC lineage I think I say it a couple pages as the Legends OG being the OG part, could be wrong though, what's the lineage if you don't mind? if you want it to be secret that's cool too, killer plant regardless...Good karma bros!

P

Paco

Hey, glad to see you are happy with your present. the Og kc was made by selfhemployed. And I cannot remember for the life of me if he used the legend or his crazy awesome OG. I'll ping him and see what he's got to say.

S

symbiote420

^^^Lol, me too bro!
Mucho gracias for the help Paco and Selfhemployed! The folks up here in the Mitten could definitely learn a few things from you CO guys! Was the KillerChem you used from Rez, if so that ish was fire bro!! The pics look amazing, how does she smell?

Latest posts

Latest posts