What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hanging not to the left....

G

Hey all:: Just chopped and hung my S Skunk x AK48 2 days ago and figured I would show my worldwide family..lol

Thanks for looking :joint: :lurk:

G

Thanks OD:: I took her down about a week or so early to get me thru till the others are ready( plenty more for me) I do go till all trichs are amber so a week early isn't that bad. :chin: How was your Lifesaver, I saw the pic and was wondering how good the smoke is, I have L saver, LSD,BMR,& his medley seeds and room to grow if I can choose

But that is never easy :bat: :wave:

tokinsmokin

Looking good there, you should give us a report on the high, since you let them go until they turned amber. Especially since you cut one early, you will be able to compare the highs.

G

I look foward to giving a smoke report on my new stock of AK48,Nl x BB, Ice. The plant I took down is from my old stuff, seeds ordered a few years ago. It is Ak 48 x Super skunk. I can tell you from past smoke that she gives a couchlock high for 2 hours, she hits you quick, (no creeper here) I mixxed them last year to make her flower faster and it work as she is done with full mature seeds. :yes: Now onto better gennectics :joint: :wave:

G

Hey all:: it's like day 7 and into the cure jar and a few pics. Hope aou all enjoy my skunk x ak48 repollenated with ak48 2006 stock the old ak48 used was like 2000 or so :bat: