What's new

Hangin' out with Speed...

Stay tuned...

Stay tuned...

Taking pics today and what a beaut. Thai, Columbian Gold, C99, Romulan, hit by DJ Blue, Santa Maria. She went 9 weeks and blue leaning on this one with a very nice blue smell and bigger than if just blue and both parents are very potent so I expect some real fire. Also the Mom Thai hybrid could have went 15 weeks and was more Thai leaning it seems. The Blue Santa was probably the most potent one I've ever grown so far and now bigger with Sativa influence and more stability too. Never had a hermie with either one and should be very stable as was this Blue Thai. Got some new batteries and lets see if I can get some decent macro shots.
Below is some more Phil as his guitar is just so good to watch, so one more eh. Enjoy. Will post pics soon. Peace... :tiphat: SR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1c5ba3QqSXA

Finally some pics. Hands shaky, plant heavy and swaying easily, plus need good tripod. That's my excuses other than a $100 camera, but got some ok pics still and if you look close there are some globs of resin. Went thru more than 50 pics to get this as I used the wrong mode partway. This is a Thai, Columbian Gold, C99, Romulan that I hit with Blue Santa(DJ BLue x Santa Maria). Both of these are the best I have ever had since the early 80's and will be absolute fire. Many phenos I suspect as the boy looked more Thai, but this girl looked more Blue from getgo and smells more Blue too and bigger.
She is super sticky like both parents were and like glue. Yes she is burnt some as I used a 2 week old mix and I'm sure wasn't cooked enough. I am now making sure my mix is done at least a month a head at minimum. Still looks amazing and grew very well and stable. No hermies from this Blue Santa line or the Thai hybrid either. Will get back in a month or so with a smoke report when able. Peace... SR

High...

High...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
woohoo.gif
Tried the Blue Thai other day and not done curing. Drying/curing very slowly and with the Blue it seems will take even longer to cure. Still very sticky. Really wonderful smoke already. More Indica influence from the Blue and very nicely balanced high and creeper weed which I haven't had in some time. Keep getting higher for an hour and you are very aware of how high you are after a bit. Also long lasting high even after eating. Would knock any regular smoker and caused us to laugh more like a fresh high. Taste so far is Blue with Thai hybrid notes and even some slight pine even and more. Taste is very good with so many notes in it and assume with so many genetics in this that the phenos could widely vary as did the Thai hybrid alone with no 2 plants out of 10 being exactly the same, though similar. Very much hybrid vigor with 2 more going and look great. New one might have more of the very Sativa mom with drooping narrower leaves. Already as good and potent as I hoped with delicious complex flavors and only expect both of these to get better as been only a few weeks cure. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Peace... SR
[/FONT]