What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

S

stratmandu

Columbian Gold in the 70s that I was getting in St Louis.
Thai Buddha bud in the 70s in St. Louis. (I knew a really good dealer when I lived there in those days. He's dead now RIP).
Some unknown larfy weed I bought at a ZZ Top show in Atlanta in 1973 for $20 a fat bag in the bathroom. No kidding. I suspect it was loose domestic-grown Thai or an early haze, very spicy and a soaring high for hours.

Close runner up from the last few years: some dude was cruising Bonnaroo 2009 general admission camping calling out "headies!". I was like "yo over here, man". :wave: I bought a quarter of hard popcorn-sized bud that he said "its from Mendocino county, man, you'll love it" for $75. I stayed ripped for the whole 4 day fest plus the following week on that shit... :dance013:

wotamess

real transkei collected by myself and some friends in the transkei circa 96... seriously trippy tribal vision forget your name shit... had the pleasure of one joint of it in 2009... same same...

ReCon, for it's ability to cut through an entire day in the red light district with magical sparkliness...

purple trainwreck grown outdoor in my back yard in the uk!! still not tasted anything like it... amazing fruit with candy floss sweetness and a serious funk, that screamed FINISH ME!! ALL OF ME!! NOWWWWW!! :D

special mention must go to zedheads automatic haze he was working on... the most scraggly little runts but one of them made one tennis ball sized bud of the most intense haze with a tangy sour melon flavour that made you just want more... yeah yeah auto and all ;)

-wam-

northstate

ICMag Donor
Arcata Trainwreck
Sour D (outdoor)
Whatever non descript flat little green nug that my friend brought back from Maui in his shoe that made me get dizzy and puke only to go down TKO at two in the afternoon. Granted I was younger but damn that was vision quest material. NS:)

the Rock

sams thunk
uzi- my own local strain=holyweed x thai seed from 30 years ago
blowfish x white rhino crossed again to og kush

montehierba

Thanx again guys...Kannibus, that purple lady is it really cat piss like?, i just love that strain in particular.
Seen you guys like the purple kush a lot, White rhino,t-wreck,well i don't have enough time to name them all but i see a great blend, from sour to skunk to chocolate. got to love it. :thank you:

S

stickey fingers

1)80s Choclate Tai(my uncle Big mike from the city!, used to get it right off the boats)
2)NL#5xHAZE
3)tie Ken's GDP, C99
RIP DR JAY

Lain

1. C99 Pineapple Pheno (Bros. Grimm) - Best overall
2. MNS Mango Haze - Best Sativa
3. Black Domina - Best Indica

K

kannubis

Thanx again guys...Kannibus, that purple lady is it really cat piss like?, i just love that strain in particular.

I had one plant that didn't purple and smelled just like cat-piss that got sweeter/deeper as she aged. Have only got hints of it from the cross I made with kush, but I'll find the right plant again in the future.
picture.php