DSCN9604.JPG
DSCN9603.JPG
DSCN9598.JPG
DSCN9602.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean SWEET SKUNK on the chocolate skunk ?.

lots and lots of buds on that frame.

very nice indeed ..
O haze carries that Chocolate/Coffee/cocoa aroma. A lot of the projects were THH/ohaze got used have it. It's not sweet as in candy or perfume. The last pic is starting to change her profile, maybe on the mango side?. I can't be sure until I can crumble some flowers to get a good taste/whiff. I always have a hard time putting my olfactory senses into words. The middle pic has the most Sativa structure and still has a Choc/Coffee skunk aroma. The 1st pheno has the strongest of those terps. I will pick a keeper from these when done. I still need to grow more. The CBs2 and the Sdubb s3 projects have priority 🤙

JAWS

cho/coff skunk ahh yummy that sounds like it would drive ya crazy smelling that every time you got near the plant. im a huge coffee dude so ya very cool. shit cant remember what strain it was but a while back i had one smell of chocolate cherries and really enjoy having her around.

ya i think i found the 60/40 banana kush/og and im going to fem her here pretty soon, not been having the best of luck lately with getting fem pollen for my projects but im going to try with this one. making some alien cookies fem as we speak.

x-alien cookies reversed-9.JPG

when ever you get those CB & SD done please give me a shout, the Sdubb is something ive been meaning to acquire but have not yet starting searching for her. pretty full at this time.

awesome work as always brother ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@JAWS I got you.. Sdubb has some truly special terps. Well worth getting the clone. NEM replaced SDUBB long ago, she has similar terps.
Cherry Cookies x C.Banana) x THH also has a similar terp Choc profile from THH but with CC terps mixed in. These were released long ago. All gone but I never got any feedback on them, like everything lol.
DSCN2964.JPG

DSCN2989.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got more of the HK x THH on deck.. I'll look for a male to use on NH x OHx APPSS to make a reg seed line. THH 2023 seeds are on deck for a better look.