What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How low exactly? Could you be a bit more precise,please? I also struggle with sativas though🤭
Beautiful pics you've got here 👍

Not really. I've not dialed in any of these. I'm already feeding low EC for all... I don't feed above 1.3ec. Most are 1.2ec. That seems to be too much for hazes and Sat dom genetics.

I got a few CBS1 x THH X p41 going in soon.. This pheno is very OG.. She will def need some support.
DSCN3416.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going through the seed vault and found these old 2004 bog medley mix seeds. I'm gonna pop some. The Sour Lifesaver I found back in 2008 was the best pheno I've seen from that line. Its the only plant I still wish i had kept. She was a perfect breeding plant for potency IMO..

DSCN3424.JPG

Sour lifesaver Cerca 2008
Project2.png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been trying to get those BOG seeds to grow but no luck on most.. Out of 15 seeds, I got 2 to grow. They are old.. No clue what kind of conditions the seeds had before me.

I culled the HK X THH#45.. She is super tasty smoke. Lacks potency and is too fluffy to keep around.

The new lot of Sodium is here.. Still waiting for the new Silver to get here.
DSCN3500.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The new Silver Nitrate is here... I can see the old Silver has a pink hue to it.. It's prob oxidized making it weaker.. It's why I'm not getting full reversals IMO. The old bottle is from 2016..It lasted a long time.. I can prob still use it but will need to use twice the amount as normal so 1 gram instead of .5.

DSCN3506.JPG

DSCN3507.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took down 2 THH X P41 @72 days... The samples taken were real nice.. There are killers in these seeds.. I need to pop more HK X THH seeds to see more females. The 1st lady was not good enough. The Cbs1 x THH X P41 has just started flowering, I think these will be super nice. All these seeds are on deck.

Destiny f2
Purple Frostbyte
White Larry f8
BOG
Cherry Cookies x C.banana
Purple Urkel x Double Purple Doja

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer…got a question…do you have any pics of your WTxP40 and or FSxP41…

I have pics of everything. WTXP41 f2(aka Destiny) is in testing now. There is no FS x P40 ... It should be Firestorm x Bio Diesel x) P40.. I've learned to not have different project#s so closely related to the genetics used.. It still confuses me.. P40 and P41 both have A5hbx in them.

OOPPS here is WTXP40 AKA Toxic Truffle..
DSCN0946.JPG
DSCN1906.JPG

Here is FSXBD)XP40
DSCN1203.JPG

DSCN1199.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Summer is here so it's that time to clean the main flower room. Only 6 plants left si ill start soon.. I need to redo the flooring liner and clean everything really well.

CBs1 x THH x P41.
DSCN3524.JPG
DSCN3525.JPG

Drumskinz

I have pics of everything. WTXP41 f2(aka Destiny) is in testing now. There is no FS x P41 ... It should be Firestorm x Bio Diesel x) P40.. I've learned to not have different project#s so closely related to the genetics used.. It still confuses me.. P40 and P41 both have A5hbx in them.

OOPPS here is WTXP40 AKA Toxic Truffle..
View attachment 18715441 View attachment 18715442

Here is FSXBD)XP40
View attachment 18715439
View attachment 18715440
Yeah that toxic truffle looks quite frosty imo…does the FSxP40 have an aka? Every seed in each pack popped…so I passed some of them along to close friends and b4 they go into flower I will retrieve cuts from everyone and then pick out the best of the best for my keepers…I’ll keep ya posted

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we get some full plant shots?

Not on most, I only take pics of the flowers. That's what most want to see. I do have many albums with pics. It used to be organized but after the software updates it's not well organized anymore. Have a look.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that toxic truffle looks quite frosty imo…does the FSxP40 have an aka? Every seed in each pack popped…so I passed some of them along to close friends and b4 they go into flower I will retrieve cuts from everyone and then pick out the best of the best for my keepers…I’ll keep ya posted

There is no FSXP40 ?.. It's FS X BD)X p40.. No AKA on this.

Could it be FB x P40?.. This is called Vinaigrette... This line is very Sour and astringent..
DSCN1971.JPG

DSCN3376.JPG

Last edited: