What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is a frosty beauty!

I'm sure it is stated but what is p41? What do you expect from this cross? THH male?

P41=A5hbx x Mac

THH is just a look and see what he adds.. With all males, we don't know what he adds until we use him.. THH was made with some of the best NLD types available at that time. I've been trying to find some of those phenos that I grew up smoking. The best weed back then was better than any today IMO

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2835.JPG Views:	0 Size:	193.6 KB ID:	18076245

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2835.JPG Views:	0 Size:	193.6 KB ID:	18076245

Hammers Kush x THH
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2839.JPG Views:	0 Size:	287.6 KB ID:	18076244
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2839.JPG Views:	0 Size:	287.6 KB ID:	18076244

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2837.JPG Views:	0 Size:	262.5 KB ID:	18076248

Destiny WLD type.
DSCN2830.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went through the 7 THH X P41..I got 3 males so far. I didn't like any of these. The male I selected was still the best of the bunch. There is 1 im not sure about.. 3 are female including the pheno I like the most,..

THH x A5HBX x Mac
DSCN2869.JPG

Chimera #4
DSCN2868.JPG

Drumskinz

Destiny

GOLDEN GLOVES.

HK X THH

This is my maiden voyage through your perpetual grow Hammer...Damn sweet looking snow cones you got going on in here...It takes a master craftsman to do what you do with them sweet ladies:tiphat:
For the life of me I don't know why I haven't stopped by sooner...definitely subbed now...curious what do you think of the HKxTTH ya got goin'? from the picture the leaves look a bit fatter with that HK in the mix

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my maiden voyage through your perpetual grow Hammer...Damn sweet looking snow cones you got going on in here...It takes a master craftsman to do what you do with them sweet ladies:tiphat:
For the life of me I don't know why I haven't stopped by sooner...definitely subbed now...curious what do you think of the HKxTTH ya got goin'? from the picture the leaves look a bit fatter with that HK in the mix

Thanks, Welcome to the show.. The leaves are not much bigger. Any would be in the larger fan leaves.. Here is a THH..
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2464.JPG Views:	0 Size:	220.5 KB ID:	18079870

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera #4( White Truffle x The creature) from beleaf... The creature is Love Seed 2.260...
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2927.JPG Views:	0 Size:	206.4 KB ID:	18082724
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2927.JPG Views:	0 Size:	206.4 KB ID:	18082724

image_2114484.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have three of the icc for some future run

Ill wait until ICC gets harvested to judge her. Im hoping ICC is killer...Chimera is looking better?

Cbs1 is looking great.. I hit her with THHx P41pollen. I also made some Gorilla butter f2 x P40) x THH x P41

P40=A5hbx x Snowman x Bio Diesel
p41=A5hbx x Mac
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2942.JPG Views:	0 Size:	247.7 KB ID:	18083478

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2943.JPG Views:	0 Size:	213.2 KB ID:	18083479

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2940.JPG Views:	0 Size:	221.4 KB ID:	18083480

Few more HK X THH
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2944.JPG Views:	0 Size:	296.4 KB ID:	18083481

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2945.JPG Views:	0 Size:	300.9 KB ID:	18083482

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Those are some super sexy gals! Very interested to hear your thoughts on the ice cream cake. Looks like a good plant. What smells are you getting?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny F2 project has started.. I would normally just pollinate some branches but these are super good so I'm leaving her in with the male for a week.. I'm still collecting pollen but it seems like a lot gets wasted. Any stray pollen should get on her now.

Redrum92

Frostier than Minnesota in here as usual, my friend. Just beautiful

Been hemming and hawing over which of your strains to order from GLG. Any you would recommend? I would prefer mild-low smell, and moderate resistance to stress, as I'm no pro.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frostier than Minnesota in here as usual, my friend. Just beautiful

Been hemming and hawing over which of your strains to order from GLG. Any you would recommend? I would prefer mild-low smell, and moderate resistance to stress, as I'm no pro.

They all have something to offer. Anything with p40 or p41 in them should be to your liking...

P40=A5hbx x Snowman x Bio Diesel
p41=A5hbx x Mac

Latest posts

Latest posts