What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wt x p40 #8.. She is growing but in slowwww mowwwwwww..
DSCN0665.JPG
DSCN0664.JPG
DSCN0666.JPG

Buddle

Veteran
Great thread Hammerhead.
. I remember the thai stick from the early 80's very well. I still think about that weed..lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll try and remember to grab some shots of the vin45 once i get it trimmed up

I don't think anyone kept her. I culled 45 a few months back. She was just too picky to keep happy. I think she would do better in a garden with just a few plants where they can pay attention to her needs.. If you don't like messing with her time to chop suey her lol..

WT X P40#8 54 DAYS.. Def no Sativa expression in this pheno.
DSCN0902.JPG
DSCN0903.JPG
DSCN0901.JPG
DSCN0900.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,the 45 is picky,but the terps are great,but that said it will probably get culled at some point

They all get culled at some point. I keep my keepers around only for breeding, some stay longer because I like the smoke a lot. . After that's done they get culled.. HK won't stay after I've finished those projects. Plus rooting her is a PITA. No clue why ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone in the USA wants to test WT x p40 cross please let me know.. I didn't get enough data from the 1st round of testers. Ill start more myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts