What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is what good? testing or HK ?.. Everyone like HK. Ya she is good.. Testing not good if its got such bad accurate #'s.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can def tell the good weed from mid weed. Not sure why potency testing is even needed. I have plants that are 20% get u higher then a plant a 30%..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it isn't about the THC content. Terps play just as big of role in how we perceive the high

TheBlaze

Beautiful work guys!

VP, that shiny bubbly look on some of your leaves... isn't that a telltale sign of russets/broad mites? I'm pretty sure it is. If it were me, I would spray her again, as well as every other plant in that area for good measure.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I prefer topping plants. You will get a bigger yield.

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Beautiful work guys!

VP, that shiny bubbly look on some of your leaves... isn't that a telltale sign of russets/broad mites? I'm pretty sure it is. If it were me, I would spray her again, as well as every other plant in that area for good measure.

I’ve scoped all my plants a couple times a week since I treated back in October. No mites. I thought the same thing. Now that my humidity is going back up, plants are looking a lot better. My humidity gauge only goes down to 15%, and for a month or more, it just showed lines cause my humidity was below 15%!

I’ve also laid off the nutes on my moms. Been giving them straight pH’d water and they are still pretty green.

So between Hammer suggesting environment and dans calling out too much N, hopefully everything keeps going on the up and up. :yes:

~star~crash~

I prefer topping plants. You will get a bigger yield.

View Image

my pics and angles deceive ya HH:biggrin: plenty of colas on that baby ... when i told you that i am going to grow the biggest colas of Hammers Kush that the world has ever seen ...i meant it ...and unless someone else is lurking in the background i do think i have a good shot at my goal ...:ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my pics and angles deceive ya HH:biggrin: plenty of colas on that baby ... when i told you that i am going to grow the biggest colas of Hammers Kush that the world has ever seen ...i meant it ...and unless someone else is lurking in the background i do think i have a good shot at my goal ...:ying:

ya never know !!! :biggrin: i've got 2 in flower :dance013:

~star~crash~

Outdoors i can grow MONSTERS ... i've done it before, but i also need to be as stealthy as possible for safety’s sake

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prefer multiple 6" cola's. I can get a much bigger yield vs larger single cola plants. We want big yields not big colas lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts