What's new

Hallucinogenic strains? Any out there?

G

Any strains out there that give you this effect... like acid or shrooming?
You know, something your buddies would never forget?

So which (if any) out there (and what point of harvest) have effects like this?

:sasmokin:

G

sorry to break your bubble, but the only way to get weed to do that to you, it has to be laced. no strain out there xcan every get you into a shroom/acid effect

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Don't some sativas have hallucinogenic effects? Obviously nowhere near shrooms or acid, but in the terms of distorting things a bit, I know tracers are common with some strains. I think the pure long flowering sativas is where you'd find these kinds of things.

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked a joint of some white russian when I had no thc in my system,...it was dark in the woods,.....after walking back onto the college campus parking lot...I swear I felt a strobe light effect with a slight whip it noise in my ears.....I kept walking effortlessly through the campus with a grin that was efforting to hold back a clear euphoric giggle that just would'nt quit...I never felt that same effect since then, for many years now.- It was definitely a powerful sativa experience maybe there could be some laos in that strain somewhere....I am not at all sure though. - Mr. Alkaline

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Weed4Life said:
sorry to break your bubble, but the only way to get weed to do that to you, it has to be laced. no strain out there xcan every get you into a shroom/acid effect

You have obviously never had any top quality sativas in your time buddy...obviously it won't be as strong as acid but if you ingest your weed it's a whole other story.

A good way to get a trip similar in intensity to shrooms/acid is to make a strong batch of cannabutter or firecrackers and I guarantee if you used good weed you WILL be tripping.

Anyway I've heard C99 can have very trippy effects. I just bought some GN C99 and I'll be giving them a go next time round.

Also you can't go wrong with a haze or a haze cross.

Last edited:
G

I have had some sativa strains give me "the cartoon effect" type of high. Very trippy. Wish I found out which strains they were.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
There was a pheno of Soma's NYC Diesel that did it to me. I felt like I was being pulled into the Sun. Visuals and audio hallucinations too. Going to have to grow that again.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres a strain in socal called lemon lime kush, its slighty psycadelic. nothing like shrooms or acid but at night you "think" you saw something A LOT. people get all paranoid and start freaking out after 1 hit. this one dude said i cant walk he was so baked.

also some mexican strains have done close to the same.

Natural

When I vaporize half a gram of white rhino it's pretty damn psychedelic I'd have to say...
Turn the lights off and look around. Walls breathe, nice color patterns of dots and lines and such... I'd say it's like a light mushroom trip.

Even 2 of my friends said they had the same effect.

S

Space Ghost

some african sat's are pretty darn trippy, my fav is malawi gold... although difficult to grow indoors.

bluebublelove

HAZE are some african sativas will wig you out. I smoked one unknown 100+ days flowering sativa strain from an outdoor grow and it was some serious trip ass shit.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohaze gave me a real colorfull spectrum (visual) , every thing seemed to be warmer (more yellow , orange and red tones )

KaliMist/x13/thai is really damn near on par with OH , there´s no color perception , just an unability to focus your view , its feeling like being heavy drunk , but the body feels light and untouched from the ganja

Venomberry99 is also a very psychoactive , feeling like in a thunderstorm just before entering the sleep ...

hybridtek

there's a rumor that the deep tropic strains from South Asia will fuck you up psychedelically....Vietnam '68 maannn

Tokabowl

Yea Nev Haze is supposed to be pretty trippy, and theres a strain called Lieu Hanh by the Spice Bros, cross between Vietnamese (also "trippy") and Nev. Haze which sounds well nice:

Hundreds of Neville’s haze f2s were grown out in an effort to show recessive parental traits. After careful selection and tasting we decided on very sativa dominate side of Neville’s haze that had a flowering time just short of 15 weeks and had the trippiest profound smoke quality with no paranoia or couch lock. Easy let down and no hang over.
An extremely early flowering Vietnamese male carrying an almost pure single cola shape growth was put over our specially selected Nevs haze girl.
The Viet male was so early that our girl was not prepared/advanced enough in flowering to take a dusting so pollen was collected and stored until she was ready.
The results have produced a sweet a piny/pepper-fruity aroma and when cured correctly brings out a lovely cameral hashy taste when smoked. Not all off spring will bring this intense thick taste but they all carry slight undertones and very enjoyable.

WolfMan

Also have had those "unknown's" and they do have quite psychedelic effects. Once i had one that made seagulls look "superimposed" in the whole picture. it was quite trippy. My ex claimed to have seen white stallions running on green fields while on a couch lock. she is also quite petite, wich might explain why. but weed DOES and CAN have hallucinogenic effects.

D

dre86

w0rd, weed is a mild hallucinogenic...Smoke a joint at night and be outside and you'll know what I mean.

Latest posts

Latest posts