What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
joeshmoe, thanks a lot. I was ok with not placing in this contest until you had to go and show off your new seeds, and in such a timely manner. Now I'm just depressed :badday:

I can't wait to see some of those grown out though, I'm sure they'll look much better in your hands than they would in mine! :pointlaug

G

a bit late ... :confused:

7507youngest1-11-06-med.jpg

PEACE & :respect:

_ ° 0 _

. :bandit:

hoyt

cardiel said:
WOW ! second place :woohoo: I can't belive it.... I have won soo great genetics... I don't know what to say... Thank You H3ads !

Sunset in Poland in Halloween:

Cardiel :wave:

cardial this is beautiful!!! sometimes i like urban better than nature. i love building and cities! ive never those seen type of fences/ of buildings before. are those like upper class houses or townhouses?

edit: what country is that from?

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey...great images everyone...do you suppose we will have this contest again this year? Seemed it was very popular last fall in 2006? Dr. Duck.

M

mallyone

doobieduck said:
Hey...great images everyone...do you suppose we will have this contest again this year? Seemed it was very popular last fall in 2006? Dr. Duck.

I second that emotion, any kind breeders out there into sponsoring a contest this year?

m1...

G

Favorite time of the year, well almost

Favorite time of the year, well almost

Master Thai say's let me out now !
you big stinkin monkey

Master Thai say's He could be up for that,
peace,
Master Thai :wave:

Master Thai All Organic Seed
available soon @ H.D. & S.B.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GDB I grew out my H3ad beans...you can find some threads in my archives somewhere....very satisfied....but Mr. and Ms. ......I see you're starting to list a few now at the Bay....what about a contest pack or two? Dr. Duck.

IBsmokin

I am sorry but I am really disappointed in the winning photo.

I think Joes other pic should have won, it is this huge holloween motiff kind of thing going on with the skulls and creepy stuff and he even put candy scatter around, for me, I think this picture represents everything that I would think of holloween would be. If one photo could have said what to all of us holloween represented, this photo was it. And the buds scattered aroudn and in jars gave it the personal touch ICMAG needed!

so for me this pic should have been the winner not the the well-indowed skeleton with the big shlong bud!

11718halloween_001.jpg

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Well... there is alot more to the way I judge a photo than how much stuff is featured, lol... While that one did have the most halloween related items, it was not the best photograph. The Rules I made said that the pic had to be halloween related, but on a Marijuana cultivation forum, budshots are king, eh?

If one photo could have said what to all of us holloween represented, this photo was it.

I disagree here as well. There is alot more to halloween imagery that just skulls and candy, and the southwestern theme items seemed to me more desert than halloween. No pumpkins, No Witches, No Black Kittys, etc...

I based my choice on photo composition, lighting, angle, and whether or not it looked like art to me...

Cardiel's photo was actually my favorite scene, but the lighting and focus in joe's put it on top...

I'm glad that you like the pic and all, but I still stick by my original judgment 110%...

IBsmokin

so i guess we agree to disagree!

I totally respect your choice, I was just a little disappointed thats all.

yes bud shot are king,

besides the flag in the mottiff pic would have looked nicer if it had a big red leaf in the middle, instead of the red and white stripes, I prefer my red stripes on the sides of the flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.