What's new

Hairy buds?

wellp if you guys think aobut it marijuana is really a PUSSY we are all smoking and growing marijuana pussy and it should be trimmed, shaved, waxed, and runway stripped accordingliy@!!!!

wellp if you guys think aobut it marijuana is really a PUSSY we are all smoking and growing marijuana pussy and it should be trimmed, shaved, waxed, and runway stripped accordingliy@!!!!

erm... i find it odd that your hairs are not desirable...

My dude had some shit he called hairy larry(obvious not a medical strain) but he harvested some hairs from the bottom of the bag and they got us high as fuck and I didn't notice too much difference from the bud...

maybe its all on an individual basis though with the genetics. If you look in macro images, the hairs have smaller, yet entirely numerous trichs all over. perhaps the ratio of trichs to hair affects how they will taste (by changing the active content). who knows.

i guess just get some different genes like everyone already pointed out. good luck.

TheDab

Possible causes

Possible causes

I have seen the same strain from the same mom grow in two different places, one of which came out far more hairy. The place where it was hairy suffered from an unreliable AC and possibly too high ppm in food which may have locked the plants out preventing them from filling in / getting dense which usually swallows up the hairs. You're right, super hairy buds are not desirable. It is good to see in bloom but you want the hairs to get swallowed up by bud so that only the tip of the iceberg shows come time to cut down

Latest posts

Latest posts