What's new

Haflbaked is a new papa.

Great grow halfbaked !
those twilight plants look real sweet , looks like you'll get afew nice OZ's from them babies , enjoy the smoke & give us a quick smoke report if ya get the chance.

Peace

O H

immortal

looking good. I diddnt know you were a prize fighter but im glad you won anyways. that half baked guy cant fight worth a shit, ya know what I mean.

The keys to a successful thread are advertising, advertising and more advertising. Then if that dont work goto every thread you can and ask people to stop buy and bitch bout how lonely you and your plants are getting. Hey works for me.

Have fun smokin that shit and good luck on future grows.

halfbaked

Yeah man advertising is very important. I do think though that strippers would have worked. It just never occured to me. But the fight was a bit distracting. :D

immortal

Yes strippers, Harry uses strippers. I think he even had BOG doing a pole dance in his thread at one point. that lucky bastard. I tried em but they wanted too much money and when I did pay em they never showed up. Maybe use should use Naked oil wrestling for the title of your next thread. by the time they realize there arent any nude women theyve already posted. Good Luck.

halfbaked

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Naked oil wrestling in jello! thats the ticket. just keep leading them on, Yeah the wrestlers will be here any minute. :wink:

By the way, the girls are hanging out to dry as we speak and I'll be fully baked in no time. :D
Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Latest posts

Latest posts