What's new

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, okay so it's all hush hush because it's top secret military black ops stuff and that's why Dr. Livingstone can't and doesn't talk about it and yet you, someone who likely has zero credentials and likely does not have access to top secret black ops info is talking about it on a pot site. :rolleyes:

I love how you conspiracists run these mind games on yourself. Mainstream media is fine as long as it supports your theory but as soon as it doesn't or someone punches a hole in it then the mainstream media is propaganda controlled by the evil "below the radar" government. Either that or experts like Dr. Livingstone obviously doesn't discuss it openly because it's all top secret black ops stuff. Which begs the question of if it's all such hush hush top secret black ops stuff how did the tin foil hat brigade ever find out? Oh wait, I know, you saw that show with Jessie "The Body" Ventura saying it's all true because when he was a governor he had access to all that top secret black ops stuff. :rolleyes:

I think you need to wise up. A pot site (with intelligent and open minded individuals all relating our experience of life) is EXACTLY the place i would expect good discussions.

I consider the engineered storm plausible, nothing more or less.

I am only interested in the truth.

ps Ventura would be more qualified because of his work as an underwater demolition expert, his many military awards and yes his leadership in public life. A rare exception in a sea of filth and cowards.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
well that's b.s. because it didnt kill that many people. they coulda shrank the population more with a bad strain of diarrhea ffs.

Sandy death toll in US rises to 109 - NBC News

The fact 109 people died due to storm related activity is significant. Out of those 109 people how many more people would they have produced in the future? I'm sure someone that lost a loved one does not feel good about minimal loss of life. Or that it could have been much worse.

As far as my statement being b.s., maybe or maybe not. It was more to stoke the fire to the thread than an factual statement or a belief. But, our government and other governments around the world pull all kinds of bullshit behind their citizens back. Fast and Furious is a prime example of our government up to no good. How about testing nuclear bombs in the deserts of Nevada? They had plenty of places out in the middle of the ocean to do that. Instead they choose right here on our land near our citizens. Why the hell are we still in Afghanistan? Because its a fucking gold mine. The ore deposits in them thar hills are worth alot more than a shitty image that the rest of the Arab world and others have of the U.S.. And there is more from where those came from.

As far as HAARP goes I have no factual info on whether or not it can manipulate the weather nor does anyone else. Those in the know are not telling. But, to completely dismiss the fact HAARP has no other uses than a means of communication I feel is shortsighted. It is a known fact that it does have an affect on the ionosphere. To me that is a red flag.

Hurricane Sandy was a very unlikely storm for the East coast to have at that time of year. The waters in the Atlantic should have never been able to support that type of storm. Not only did the waters support that storm but the storm also increased in intensity as it travelled north along the eastern seaboard. Living along the Gulf coast for almost 50 years has led me to believe tropical cyclones needed warmer waters to gain in strength. Now with one storm that changes the facts of weather science we have all been told? Sandy should have fizzled in strength as it headed for cooler waters as historical weather data would have indicated. Obviously there is data collected on Sandy that weather people will use for future storms headed in that direction that they never had before. Was it HAARP? I don't know.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ps. The death toll i bet is much higher than 109. Where did all the homeless folks go? They dont exist as far as the mainstream is concerned...

Floridian

Veteran
Skinny leaf the storm intensified because it converged onto cold air,warm air meeting cold air equals 1 storm 0 conspiracies lol

unspoken

If the government was top secretly altering the weather, wouldn't the meteorologists predicting the weather in advance notice things out of the ordinary and not be able to predict weather with any accuracy anymore?

immaculate

If the government was top secretly altering the weather, wouldn't the meteorologists predicting the weather in advance notice things out of the ordinary and not be able to predict weather with any accuracy anymore?

What is their accuracy now? 31%?

unspoken

Jean-Noël Thépaut, chief of the Data Division of the Research Department at the European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts: "...if you take the example of Sandy, our forecast started to be fairly accurate six to seven days ahead. That was about the 23rd of October, when we had a big storm hitting New York on the 30th of October. When you look at the what the storm looked like at the time it wasn’t a massive cyclone, it was just a little low pressure system in the Caribbean Sea."

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The wether guru's were saying they had seen nothing like this. It was very unusual.

Hurricanes are not unusual for the Caribbean in late October. In fact, South Florida is known to have a hurricane peak threat in October.

But what about a hurricane forming south of Jamaica, then moving north into the Bahamas, curving northeast as if it was headed out to sea, only to take a hard left turn, slamming into New Jersey....in late October? Oh yes, and let's not forget merging Sandy with the polar jet stream and an arriving cold front. A more perfectly menacing scenario than 1991's "Perfect Storm".

Sandy's track was very unique and was a major anomaly from how we typically expect tropical systems to track that time of year. The track left a path of damage from the Caribbean to the Bahamas, Florida, North Carolina, the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/sandy-recap-20121030

Not to mention the storm hit NJ just as the full moon high tide was at its peak...

Just a co-incidence right?

Weather Control as a Global Weapon with Author Bob Fletcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qthltk_04YU&feature=related

unspoken

And yet Europeans were still able to predict when and where it would fall pretty much spot on from a week in advance while it was just a small low pressure system. Yes it was a rare storm.

gingerale

Veteran
How could they predict such a unusual path?

"Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut."

Corollary: And then a conspiracy theory forms out of nowhere: "OMG...did the squirrel have ESP? How in the world else could he have found that nut? This is spooky, guys."

unspoken

They are the best in the world at modeling storms, and they did it right, so that "logically" indicates that they knew about it beforehand? That's like saying if an nba player makes a 3 pointer then logically some ominous 3rd party must have guided the ball into the net with laser pointers.

I guess my point is that a few youtube guys who have basically no credentials can see all of this stuff and explain it in a video, and thousands and thousands of people who are trained to read the data and do it for a living don't see the same manipulation. That's game over as far as I'm concerned with the youtube videos of nexrad that can't even see harp output in the first place.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No im saying this stuff is scripted.

Isn't it impossible to predict with such accuracy when they were tracking 3 storms? Wouldn't the cold fronts usually push the warm one back because it was too cold for such a tropical hurricane?

Like the election debates or using the terror threat to keep up the fear factor and keep up the "defence" $. All scripted.

Watch the video. Each Nexrad is in the centre of EVERY tornado that moment in time. The sky is clear directly above the Nexrad stations because the beaming angle is 18.5 degrees and they are in a tiny pocket of clear sky. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

It ties in perfectly with Bob Fletcher's info (which you haven't watched because its above you to watch youtube vids)

A youtube video is as good a medium as any. In fact its better as information can be shared very fast. If the maker has good information its just that.

Then there is this:

Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally... It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog, and storms on earth or to modify space weather, ... and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of technologies which can provide substantial increase in US, or degraded capability in an adversary, to achieve global awareness, reach, and power. (US Air Force. Air University of the US Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report, http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/ emphasis added)

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html

From the horse's mouth. :tiphat:

:smoweed:

My take on chem trails.

Sitting in a tree stand here in northern canada, every exhale of hot air from my mouth forms a cloud of condensation. The jets that fly above intake air into engines, this air is heated and exausted out into the cold weather of the atmosphere. This air is is mist, put out enough of it and you get a cloud. Seems pretty logical to me, but chem trails do sound alot more exciting.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
My take on chem trails.

Sitting in a tree stand here in northern canada, every exhale of hot air from my mouth forms a cloud of condensation. The jets that fly above intake air into engines, this air is heated and exausted out into the cold weather of the atmosphere. This air is is mist, put out enough of it and you get a cloud. Seems pretty logical to me, but chem trails do sound alot more exciting.

you described a vapor trail which most planes have they dissipate over time... a chem trail doesnt.. this is common knowledge by now...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
UNGA RES. 31/72, TIAS 9614

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OFENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES

Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976.The Convention was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977.

TEXT PUBLISHED IN: United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, Annex; seeOfficial Records of the General Assembly, Thirty-first Session, Supplement No. 39 (A/31/39),pp. 37-38. International Legal Materials, Vol. XVI, No. 1, January 1977, pp. 88-94 (Engl.);World Armaments and Disarmament, SIPRI Yearbook 1978, London 1978, pp. 392-397(Engl.); Shindler & Toman, eds., "The Laws of Armed Conflicts."

-----

"This title alone tells us conclusively that scientists of at least several nations who have a history of being hostile to one another now possess scientific knowledge that can control damaging weather to the point of being able to use such weather as hostile, destructive weapons. Exactly which countries possess this damaging capability is not clear; however, we know that, in this 20th Century, Western Capitalism has been nose-to-nose with Eastern Russian Communism. Therefore, we can only conclude that both Russia and America possess this technology."

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1694.cfm

don't know bout ya'll but i don't trust the government or their scientists!

it's fairly evident the hypnosis was effective.

unspoken

Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally... It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog, and storms on earth or to modify space weather, ... and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of technologies which can provide substantial increase in US, or degraded capability in an adversary, to achieve global awareness, reach, and power. (US Air Force. Air University of the US Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report, http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/ emphasis added)

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html

From the horse's mouth. :tiphat:

:smoweed:

Nowhere in that does it say they have the ability to do any of those things, and that paper is part of a thesis written in college addressing futuristic issues. How's the gas mileage on your flying car?

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The purpose of that paper was part of a thesis to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather modification system to achieve military objectives and it does not reflect current military policy, practice, or capability.[/FONT]" :tiphat:

from the horse's mouth. wait now you are going to say "of course they would deny it." Because of course you have some super top secret intel info there.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021202230839/http://www.af.mil/environment/contrails_chemtrail.shtml

unspoken

UNGA RES. 31/72, TIAS 9614

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OFENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES

Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976.The Convention was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977.

TEXT PUBLISHED IN: United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, Annex; seeOfficial Records of the General Assembly, Thirty-first Session, Supplement No. 39 (A/31/39),pp. 37-38. International Legal Materials, Vol. XVI, No. 1, January 1977, pp. 88-94 (Engl.);World Armaments and Disarmament, SIPRI Yearbook 1978, London 1978, pp. 392-397(Engl.); Shindler & Toman, eds., "The Laws of Armed Conflicts."

-----

"This title alone tells us conclusively that scientists of at least several nations who have a history of being hostile to one another now possess scientific knowledge that can control damaging weather to the point of being able to use such weather as hostile, destructive weapons. Exactly which countries possess this damaging capability is not clear; however, we know that, in this 20th Century, Western Capitalism has been nose-to-nose with Eastern Russian Communism. Therefore, we can only conclude that both Russia and America possess this technology."

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1694.cfm

don't know bout ya'll but i don't trust the government or their scientists!

it's fairly evident the hypnosis was effective.

Yes we've already talked about the us govt using cloud seeding in vietnam, thanks.

unspoken

you described a vapor trail which most planes have they dissipate over time... a chem trail doesnt.. this is common knowledge by now...

I'm sorry that is simply not true man. It depends completely on weather conditions and altitude. How long does a cloud last?