What's new

h3adseeds

sparobis

Veteran
hello folks,
these are h3adseeds g13xdiesel ...harvest in 3 days

grown in soil...all organic ferts....flowered 10 weeks flushed for 1 weeks
they accepted all feeding regimes with no problems..easy to grow,they smell like lemony/lime lighterfluid skunk fuel....my favorite so far...folks dont pass these up...you can get them at seedbay/seeds boutique...get them now!
peace
sparo

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey sparobis lookin good..nice job..tho personally i think they look like they could go for a bit longer..maybe a week...peace

G

Mr G. will be proud of those. And yes I'd give them another week.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Nice show Sparo :wave:
I grew out the Free Love & was very happy with it :yummy:

On a side note, Dr.D & Smokey, would you really let it go another week? In this pic here it looks very done to me, well we always cut ours looking like this anyway. Some info from you guys would be great cause we're still new to this :wink:

sparobis said:
6264Picture_02011.jpg

BigClunke

get a decent magnifying glass (at least x10) and check out how mature the trichome heads are. cut them when most of the heads are perfect little balls with a bit of opacity, if you want more of a "knock out" you can wait till they are a bit amber, but I find you loose the sativa goodness if you wait that long.

sparobis

Veteran
thx guys for the pro info/comments/tips
i was gonna let them go 13 weeks till they took over my house with there unique intense smell!unfortunately my ventilation/odor control is almost non existant.anyways..im a printer by trade and use a epic pro 50x illuminated loop.
we got amber fellas(maybe 10%)the trich heads are all cloudy and fully developed
altho i agree with dr.d and smokey p...i must pull them sat because of the wonderful aroma there displaying!!alex...im fairly new to bud and i nearly chewed my fingernails because i wanted to pick them!!!!!alex you keep on keeping on bro,your doing a great job...and smokey,dr.d i respect your opinions and appreciate you stopping in.
tyvm to alla use fellas...im an IC MAG MEMBER!!
peace
sparo

G

Nowadays, I have quit worrying too much about the color of the trichome heads...
I would let them keep going 'till the calyx begin to swell. The calyx are the individual 'pods' from which the pistils emerge, and in which a seed would grow.
As the plant gets done they will swell a bit, sometimes they swell enough to look like they have a seed when they don't. I also go by the general look of the buds, ie color change and pistils dying off. These could use a few more days.

Very nice BTW sparo...

sparobis

Veteran
head g13/d

head g13/d

hey head,
thx for stopping by...heres a few pics i took 5 minutes ago

lol..just a few...all 5 plants are shown here..they all look uniform
you said a few more days? from saturday or after saturday?...lol im baked
dude ,they are so heavy now and frostier than my truck windsheid in the morning!(its cold up here)they smell so fokin nice man,very stinky,pungent,sticks to the inside your nostrils stinky!i cant even imagine how there gonna smoke.very very happy i got the chance...my beans were awesome individuals head...you did a great job w/this strain i cant wait to try the g33,c.jones.thx for the tips and continued success!say hello to ms.g for me please.
peace
sparo

G

I mean after saturday... I didn't realize the overwhelming funk was a reason you were taking them a bit early... They can raise a bit of a stink lol... carry on... :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts