What's new

H&G soil a/b baby!

Hey guys this is my first run on here i just switched over to H&G should be fun. Im running a multi strain garden 2 6x8 rooms on a flopper currently 1600w soon will be 2k flopping. gonna be running bud blood the first 2 weeks with it and add a few other goodies with the full line of H&G soil a/b base. the ladies are in 48 hours of dark right now.

strain list:
side b
querkle
super silver haze
casey jones
gdp
maybe some other i forgot about=)
side a
wrex
cripit
both sgg seed packs

muddywaters

i tried out the h&g line this run it's coming out pretty nice. my only complaint is that the bottles have a paper seal thing in side the top of the caps. they got all mushy and fell out, now the bottles aren't air tight and have started to go bad.

your plants look real healthy and the roots look awesome. good luck, keep up the good work.

i tried out the h&g line this run it's coming out pretty nice. my only complaint is that the bottles have a paper seal thing in side the top of the caps. they got all mushy and fell out, now the bottles aren't air tight and have started to go bad.

your plants look real healthy and the roots look awesome. good luck, keep up the good work.

thank you it was a rough start in veg i wasnt using H&G tho they sure did bounce back
and i think that happen to one of my bottles thanks for that info bro i love taking stuff back to the store:dance013:

so yesterday i turned on side b and they got bud blood with 1st weeks bud nutes might i add magic green is the shit one foliar i will prolly use for a very long time. this morning side a flipped on one plant the big ass one in the pics above got just a lil dry in the 2 day dark but they all just got the 1st weeks juice as well ill get some pics up here soon dont worry they are no buds yet=)

all lookin well ill get some pics up in about a week when there is something to take pics of pulled out 3 males cripit wrex there might be one more these sgg seed are fucking weird but ya ill get back with some pics soon gonna run AN's h2 and bud candy with the H&G line

vandelay

I saw some guy say when you take a picture with the i phone it saves the exact location because it has gps. dont trust those things man

I saw some guy say when you take a picture with the i phone it saves the exact location because it has gps. dont trust those things man

i hear ya but im all legal and there are alot bigger people then me out there...

cant get these pics up for some reason ill try again soon bitches are lookin gravy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts