What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy, wishes and thoughts for him

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Best Wishes to Gypsy and family and may this all be over with very soon
:smoke out:

Bigge

Thanks for the sacrifice...folks like you made/make the progress with cannabis laws to date possible...education via this site alone has been invaluable to many...be encouraged and hopefully the Feds will remove heads from arse in our lifetime. Respect for Fighting the good fight.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yep, hang in there bro, we'll break you out soon. BadTicket, did you get the metal saw? I got the maze and the nylon stockings...
Seriously, another bump on the road Gypsy, a big one, but I know you'll come through!

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This is horrible new. The jails there must be terrible and unhygienic places. I hope you are out soon friend

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tell that lawyer to earn his money, do his job - and get you OUT OF THERE!!! ;)

Stay strong, GN ...

dank.Frank

O

OrganicOzarks

I was expecting to see good wishes from Rez. Guess not?:)

Seriously though, I hope all is well.

B

buddymate

Things move slow in the pinoy judicial system,the positive is despite detention he is still in-country and not sitting in a first-class con-air seat stateside bound,good luck Gyp.

B

buddymate

made out OK with that typhoon
Manila had strongs winds and rain mate,superficial damage if any,Haiyan hit the visayas,much further south,I am sure Gyp weathered the storm safely.

Latest posts

Latest posts