What's new

gwfh1974's Canna Sutra

G

so I was minding my own buisness when I got a pm from gwfh1974 asking if I was interested in trying out their Canna Sutra, well after following the thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11556&highlight=canna+sutra I was more than game to try it out:

Inital impressions:

When I first opened up the container I was immeaditly blown away by a strong peppery smell. The buds were nice and big, and had quite the coating of THC...

Aroma and Feel:

Like I said it had a strong peppery kick to it....though(sounds strange)had a sweeter smell to it...The buds were big but on closer inspection it turned out they were fluffy(I love fluffy weed).

Smoke:

So I was naturally very excited to get to try this cannabis out...I always like to vape new strains first....so I got my heat gun all warmed up grinded up some of it, and stuck it in the bag attachment, filled up the bag with the vapor and inhaled....PEPPER, PEPPER, PEPPER, I was blown away with the vigor of the taste, I WANTED MORE, I tell you MORE....so I killed off the bag in a couple of puffs...thats when I noticed....WOW, I am high...

High:

The high is no creeper high, it hit like a ton of bricks, and went straight to my head. If I were to look in the mirror I would see a smiling mofo...it's an energetic high, with little to no paranoia....The only knock I have on it, is the high doesn't last very long.....

Overall:

First off GREAT JOB growing this plant out to the GWFH's. I would most defintly grow out this strain, I would have taken pictures if I didn't smoke it all before I rememebered to take pics.

but here's some live shots from GWFH:

1691Cnv01691.jpg

1691Cnv0191.jpg

wikidcalibudgrl

Great report Hillie! :wink: i'll be doin one too :smile: but it'll be bout a week or so till it's up

i'll say one thing tho,, ( tho i don't have a vap :frown: ) i DID find it to be creeper,,, hmmm :chin: verrrry interesting :yoinks:

Last edited:
G

hmmm wikid....I guess you could kinda clasify it as creeper....because you do get higher for the next couple of min....but there's defintly an inital kick to it

wikidcalibudgrl

well true that,, i do get an initial rush from the first hit,, but then nothin more till bout :chin: half to 3/4 through a spliff,, then it HITS ya hard i think.. might just be different effects with the use of a vap tho,, i Really gotta get me one of those one day LOL ,,, but bubble bags are next on my list,,, or is it some PBP,LK,SB, & CM?? :chin: well it's All on my list at one point or another LMAO :biglaugh:
more to come on my CS report,,, got the clones sis&bro kicked me , that i put right into flower(wishin now i woulda waited a bit for a couple clones...and a bit more growth .) that i just pulled tonight,, only a little bit a bud, but better then nothin, and besides it'll be a nice refresher for my report on it too :tongue:

SPDemon420

Whoa, I was reading the description and I spun the wheel and BAM! Them beauty nugs smacked me in the eyes and said hello. Great lookin stuff, got any close pics of a dried nug?

Ive smelled some "peppery strains" too that were real nice, but they looked NOTHING like that, all very indica.

gwfh1974

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Hello my IC :friends:
I want to let ya all know I'm going to get some nice dried cured bud shots for ya all tonite or tomarrow. We had some difficulties with this grow but the buds sure made up for that! :yoinks: :woohoo:
Hillbillieonpcp thanks again for doing this great smoke report for us.
:jump: :respect: :bis:

G

I enjoyed the report Hillie, thanks for reporting on a strain you smoked. I like pepper on everything I eat so you know I'd be a sucker for this strain. I'll be on th lookout for the other reports and thanks to you G1974 for sharing with the community.