What's new

Guy get's penis glued to stomach

The man, who has a criminal record in Wisconsin dating back to 1998, is in custody on unrelated charges of child abuse, theft and harassment. His next court appearance in that case is scheduled for Thursday, September 17.

Sounds like he deserved it to me, no sympathy here...

Aggreed

KnuckleHedd

That happened to a coworker back in the 80's. His wife caught him in the act with his girl friend. A few days later, while he was sleeping, she Super Glued his Penis to his lower abdomen. He had to lay across the toilet to pee. It still makes me laugh today.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
That happened to a coworker back in the 80's. His wife caught him in the act with his girl friend. A few days later, while he was sleeping, she Super Glued his Penis to his lower abdomen. He had to lay across the toilet to pee. It still makes me laugh today.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

knowboddy

In my book there's only one punishment for infidelity, and it goes equally for me or my spouse.

You take the vows, there's no excuse for cheating.

If that'd been me who got caught there wouldn't have been any glue involved - it'd have been gunshots and I'd be dead as a doornail. And she'd have been right to do it too.

TacoSusio

In my book there's only one punishment for infidelity, and it goes equally for me or my spouse.

You take the vows, there's no excuse for cheating.

If that'd been me who got caught there wouldn't have been any glue involved - it'd have been gunshots and I'd be dead as a doornail. And she'd have been right to do it too.

You sound brand new at this marriage thing. Good luck.

-~Wind Walker~-

Krazy Glue

Krazy Glue

Krazy glue, bringing crazy people together for years.

You have a penis to glue, boobs to bond? You driven into a craze of a rage? Use Krazy Glue to get that sweet revenge you oh so need to satisfy.

Nothing says I hate you more than gluing a person to something. Free Ideas and instruction brochure with every 3 oz tube.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer. Do it with Krazy Glue!

Need to bond with someone in a bad way, Krazy Glue can make it happen quickly!

-~WW~-

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Krazy glue, bringing crazy people together for years.

You have a penis to glue, boobs to bond? You driven into a craze of a rage? Use Krazy Glue to get that sweet revenge you oh so need to satisfy.

Nothing says I hate you more than gluing a person to something. Free Ideas and instruction brochure with every 3 oz tube.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer. Do it with Krazy Glue!

Need to bond with someone in a bad way, Krazy Glue can make it happen quickly!

-~WW~-

:biglaugh: :laughing:

S

silent_lemon

this guy has child abuse on his rap? fuck him, hope they do it again.

Bulldog11

Veteran
It would have had to been one of those Costco size super glue containers.... well, at least for me.

Y

YosemiteSam

Am I the only one that is curious as to just what is involved in the un-glueing your penis from your stomach process?

C

Cookie monster

Am I the only one that is curious as to just what is involved in the un-glueing your penis from your stomach process?

Well there are 2 ways it can be done.
1. one of them medical fellas and some sort of solvent scalpel combo.
2. an erection and some pain killers.

southpaw

These ladies really thought this one out well.

For example, gluing his nuts to his ass probably would have flirted with sodomy charges.

Latest posts

Latest posts