What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~~Gurus Added To IC Mag~~~

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
do any of you know the secret of life?

Yes. :D

Onward and upward!

I've heard that "Knowledge is Power" and "Ignorance is Bliss".
We shall try not to get to Blissful around here, if I can help it.
Thanks for the honor of serving in an educational capacity.

Happy Growin' Ya'll

:cool:
IMB

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Looks like a mighty fine list of qualified people there, congrats and keep doin what you do best.

bonz

guineapig

Veteran
congratulations gurus!.....

maybe someone could be a plant science GURU......answering all your plant science inquiries in language everyone can understand

possibly someone could be a medical GURU in the tradition of Dr. Jay may he rest in peace......lots of people come to IC forums in search of valuable medical advice and i have done the best i could on forums and in pm....

and of course there should be a munchie GURU......a munchie "maven" for all you yiddish speakers out there.....

i like the more informal "guru" better than the "mentor" program and think it IC mag will thrive because of it- this place just keeps getting better all the time- thanks for the hard work DG and IC mag staff!

-kind regards,
the herbal gerbil

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations to all the Guru's and thanks so much to everyone that helps on an everyday basis to make this a great sight and family :)

Last edited:
G

I.M.Boggled is an excellent choice, either he retains WAY too much info, or he has the best search engines available to mankind......much respect. Also congrats to cough_cough_eer.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Mi Casa, Su Casa

Mi Casa, Su Casa

My House, Your House

Positive contributions are always greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all (the many) who contribute in a positive manner. :)

:cool:

Gp, you may self appoint yourself custodian of Dr. Jay's spirit here if you wish as far as I'm concerned,
your a "wiz kid" of sorts, like the good Dr. was, your heart is certainly in the right place. Thank You for being you...

Before anybody pukes... we are just respectful friends. ;) :D

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
hehe.....i just read your stuff and continued posts in your tradition because they were very very helpful and well-organized.....i will continue to post and interpret the latest in both medical discoveries related to the Cannabis plant and the most current scientific on Cannabis plant physiology and Cannabinoid Chemistry.....it looks like i am good at presenting those sorts of information....

the contributions from Dr. Jay and all the other medical cannabis contributors are a bit more of a priority because people need relief from this medicine.....but i am trained as a plant scientist and also love educating people about how plants work.....-gp

G

Let's remember that, just because a few have been named gurus, it doesn't mean that everyone else can't contribute! While I'm honored to be named guru for growroom design, it certainly doesn't mean that I know everything there is to know! I have personal experience in some areas and "book" knowledge in others, but a lot of times there just isn't any substitute for having dunnit (experience, in other words). I love to read & learn from others and don't pretend to know it all.

I also suspect we may see other gurus assigned as time goes on and needs make themselves known. I think a "hardware" guru would be cool. I know a lot about building hydro systems and a little about lights and ventilation, but someone who knows more about lights and ventilation systems would be valuable.

Congratulations to all the gurus! Keep up the good work!

Gamera

I'm honored to be a part of this making of history. We are the brave ones who get past the paranoia (well, not always) and share with like minds. It's just SO wonderful to not have to live and grow in a vacuum. I say we throw a party and have DJ Shorts spin!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Gurus. I guess the time had come to turn the page and I for one applaud the idea of the Guru title going to those who have earned it by sharing the love of teaching and down right good Karma.

Mr.Wags

JohnBudd

Great choices Admin, and mucho props to the new guru's. I am only familiar with a few of the new folks, but from my experience, they are top notch.
Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

G

Congatulations Gurus!

'specially that gal that coughs all the time... :biglaugh: :friends: