420club

Waterboy
there's a legend that says you're the creator of the White Widow :smokeit:

Jalapeños

20240216_062201.jpg

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Cool but thats not me. I'm just the waterboy for my ladys.

A self-destruction letter

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
*+*+*+*+*+*SMOKE REPORT*+*+*+*+*+*
*+*+*+*+*+*PARAGUAYAN HYBRID*+*+*+*+*+*

Scale says 70 grams for a 96 watts QB with leds Samsung 281 (VS1000e).
Around 150 reliable and strong seeds to restart my soul search.

It's definitely not that old Paraguayan Sativa, it's not even a cousin of the old Cohiba, the legendary Paraguayan Sativa.

This plant is certainly one of those that came as bulk seeds from the south of Spain to serve as a more productive base and with a shorter cycle so that the cartels can optimize their crops, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are directly supplied with this plant, markets worth millions of makoña consumers.

The effect is basically that of an indica plant. If I had to risk a percentage, I would say 80% Indica to 20% Sativa. The first day with it, I took a puff and slept for an hour, three times in a row. It is a very narcotic plant, without a doubt, with a high THC content. Couldn't keep my eyes open, simple like that. It filled me with deep thoughts, it had been a while since I listened to music as deeply as I did under the influence of this makoña. It's been a while since Robert Nesta Marley touched my brain like that.

Regarding the terpenes, I was surprised, I had no idea that a bagseed could be so tasty. Overall, both smoking in and smoking out, the palate is all Citrus. It's not specifically lemon or orange, but that citrus fruit taste, the sweet part of the fruit. Very good, surprising. At the end there was still a trace of Diesel, right at the end.

Beyond that, still have 2 clones ready to flip from another guayan pheno, but looks the same. Skywalker Haze, White Widow, Purple Diesel Daze and an Auto joined the group last week.

View media item 18716919
Done for now. I'll be running my diaries elsewhere, when got space to breed I'll be back to tell you my Guaraní tales from The New World. (If it's still for free).

Thanks for the ride my friends.