What's new

Guerilla Gold Guerilla Grow in Ontario '08

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
thanks guys. have a look at unleashdagreen.net

lol, mixed feelings on the tree. it is large. about 18" across. but i think im going to skin a ring around it. theres lots of smaller trees that will agree with me :joint:

getting some killer seeds for next year! its gonna be great. i cant wait

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
nice looking smoke you have there bong im sure you are enjoying it and hope all is goin well with you take it easy

hamstring

Veteran
Nice bud bong hope next year will be great too.

I like the idea of ringing the tree vs taking it all the way down. Much less work and less obvious in some instances.

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
thanks dudes. the tree is slowly dying...

all is well here dimebag. just not looking forward to the snow.

im with ya on both those points hamsting. and the fact i wouldnt feel safe taking this tree down with an axe or chainsaw. not to mention the mess i would leave

i might have to expand that bed further after finding what came in the mail today.:headbange

next seasons going to be a good one. i just have that feeling. i learnt alot about my 2 new spots. most of what i need is already there, now just to add my knowledge. unless of course we get a wacky weather year. this one wasnt the best for growing

Greens

Hehe, nice little collection of beans, bong! ;)

You still have a few GG#2 beans left. Wow!

Yeah, it's great to have your spots already setup, so that you only need to ammend them a little. I'm looking forward to seeing your grow next summer!

Greens

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
hey hey, thanks greens, your the man!

the gg#2's are actually from this season. im not entirely sure which plant they came from. there not quite ready, brown but no stripes yet. im going to throw them in next year somewhere and see what happens. i planted all that i had left last season...

im super excited for next summer already. im going to try a bunch from seed straight outside. some pre grown from seed and maybe try some clones even. i have high expectations for my little swampy sunny spot next year...

plan plan plan

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bongasaurus said:
some tasty smoke ive got here. im quite impressed with the potency as well. id have to say maybe better than last years. im finding i have the craziest dreams when i smoke this before bed.(every night, lol) its doesnt smell much till you break it open and see just how sticky it is. sort of a seasoning peppery smell to it but fruity at the same time, very interesting. so all in all i had a pretty good season

heres whats left. i took down the big gal in the foreground here. looks like its going to be the best smoke yet so im stoked.

then the mother fucking deer chomped probably my nicest bud. at least im guessing deer. it grew through the cage but i figured theyd leave them alone this far along, i guess not. mustve been one stoned deer walking through the bush. so these last 2 will come down either next week or maybe the one after.

and i didnt bother trekking out to my other plots. im guessing theyll come down with the others

very nice grow indeed.
sorry about the deer chewing but i must say it reminds me of the god old days in high school where i had a guerrilla plot with some local pot ( pre internet era) and first year i had a decent harvest but next year the deers took it all just a few days before harvest
gues the also must have been stoned

looking forward to your grow next year

Styles

Great grow report, just finished reading over it.

Quick question tho, what would you estimate your average yeild per plant at?

Greens

Hey styles, Bong had a bit of bad year this time with weather, pests, and setting up plots at new locations. Guerilla Gold usually yields about 2 ounces per plant in guerilla grows with the potential for well over a 1/4 lb under optimal conditions (like in a backyard grow). Around 8 or 9 ounces is the biggest I've done or I've seen from others with GG. Last year, bong seemed to get a pretty nice yield per GG plant, but this year it looks like it's under an ounce per plant. Still, a bunch of plants like that definetely add up. It definetely looks like the quality was good for him this time, regardless of the weather.

The GG#3 and GG#5 are better yielders than the #2, so I bet next year he'll take it to a new level.

Greens

Last edited:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
Greens said:
Hey styles, Bong had a bit of bad year this time with weather, pests, and setting up plots at new locations. Guerilla Gold usually yields about 2 ounces per plant in guerilla grows with the potential for well over a 1/4 lb under optimal conditions (like in a backyard grow). Around 8 or 9 ounces is the biggest I've done or I've seen from others with GG. Last year, bong seemed to get a pretty nice yield per GG plant, but this year it looks like it's under an ounce per plant. Still, a bunch of plants like that definetely add up. It definetely looks like the quality was good for him this time, regardless of the weather.

The GG#3 and GG#5 are better yielders than the #2, so I bet next year he'll take it to a new level.

Greens
check check and check.

its really hard to give you numbers for a few reasons. #1 being i dont have a scale. like greens said, my plots totally underperformed for me. last years plot as it is doesnt get full sun. you can see that huge spruce blocks out alot of afternoon light. and then a deer chomped a very nice cola. though GG#2 still does pretty well for me here. a ball park guess of an average of 1 - 1.5 oz a plant here

the sunshine plot turned out way wetter than i had anticipated ruslting in some poor growth. there id say maybe a half to one oz average per plant. i had a super early plant, a super runt plant and one that did great.

and the swamp... less than a quarter. bugs totally killed me here. only lost a couple though. next season should be different

but again, like greens says, the plant numbers really add up. 9 or 10 plants later, still smokin :joint:

and ONCE again like Greens said, "The GG#3 and GG#5 are better yielders than the #2, so I bet next year he'll take it to a new level."

thanks for the kind words man. those are the plans...

E

elmanito

Great topic about the underground variety Guerilla Gold.I germinated this year the Danish variety Danish Gold (Danish Passion x Guerilla Gold).Never grown Danish varieties before.

picture.php

Namaste :canabis: