Thx La Bueana Hierba!

And here is what I've smoked recently :D
Grapefruit x Victory

picture.php

Visite also polish section of ICMag:

Finger

Outdoor grower...
Veteran
Deamn bro so sad for plants. But shamankas looks good :).
Keep it safe :).
"You must spread some...." :joint:

blackone

Veteran
Sad sight man:( Looking through the threads it's quite obvious to see that most of us guerilla growers have different issues to combat. I guess that's pretty much the way it is.
As much as I would like to think I'm learning a lot this season I'm sure next year will provide me with more challenges.
Never give up though:)

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Last one started this season :D
GrapefruitxVictory. Seed from herm - testgrow :D

picture.php

Hey Blackone :wave: It is not so bad here :D Still in tha bush ca 20 Biiig plants. Update next week... I lost only my seedgrow where I tryed to make Lhotse Ultra cross... It could be good one...

Thank you Finger :wave: I try to do my best :D

padkontrol

Veteran
hi zielonylasss. Grapefruit x Victory is awesome! I smoked that weed and I can tell you sativa rocks :) Keep working mate and we are waiting for another update. cheers!

pad

blackone

Veteran
Good to hear you still got stuff growing man:) Looking forward to seeing your big girls.
Not putting all of your eggs in one basket is definitely a good thing when going guerilla - I also learned that lesson this year:)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, cap x Hashberry\E-rocketDP , sounds awesome to me!

that one of the finest classic danish passion i ever saw, rocks my world bro! she will explode now!

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Heaven x ErdPurT :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HTC Deep Chunk/E-RocketDP x B3N7ErdPurT/RoyalDane

picture.php

Purple Bastard x Lowryder (3m high hehehe)

picture.php

Bangi Haze x E-rocketDP/PurpureaTicinensis (big and small one)

picture.php

picture.php

padkontrol

Veteran
Carpatian looks awesome! Early sativa thats what i am looking for hehe :) Carpatian x Hashberry\E-rocketDP sounds great for me too. We will see results in next year ;) Thats gonna be awesome season. By the way plants looks pretty tight on the spot, what do you think ?

best regards
Pad

blackone

Veteran
Love your Carpatian and Danish Passion man:)
Is it just me or do the stems of your purple bastard x lowryder look really shiny?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Lovely girls you have ziel...:)
Your Carpatian is 2 weeks ahead mine i think. Good to know what I can expect...

P :smoke:

ddt

Damn god, ziellonylass, thats fantastic. Carpatian looks damn heavy and damn early. So early and so heavy loaded sativa. mmmm :)

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thx my friends for kind words :D It gives me more power to go to my spots again for to take some new shots for to share...

Sooo... These are 2 Szamanka girls (Shaman x Selasie Sativa) They are little both but still lovely! They smell sweet! And they are quite early as you see...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank you Exodus!

Next one, again Carpatian :D I just love this plant!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

No herm! :D She will be harvested first this year I think. I think 3 more weeks to go...

Latest posts

Latest posts