What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GTA 5

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was Trevor and got robbed and left in the desert with only tighty whities! He stole my baby blue suit!

the guy was was in a broke down VW Van by Trevor's house.

hhaha it happen to me too (with trevor) they taser me and i wake up with only tighty whities! i feel so used :puppydoge

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
the crew is made... you guys just have to make a rockstar social club profile and request an invitation...

I don't want it to be open to join because I only want IC growers to be able to join...

just click request invite and leave a little message saying your from IC

Dope time

yeah it was a bit of a team effort to be honest but a few people i know completed it in like 9 hours of gameplay,, took us three about 23 watching the cut scenes.. didnt feel like it was getting hammered,, 4/5 hours a night whilst chilling..

its the best game i think that will ever be made..

i probably played the other san an for over 300 hours before finally feeling it was old but i don't think i like playing games anymore which is why i'm bored of it tbh,, if i was 16 i'd be in heaven..

my personal choice would have been to play it an hour a day or something and just take forever doing the missions and just mess about.. but there's other shit i'm sure on there to do..

"The best game that will EVER be made"
:D,What about the next one ?

I requested to join the crew, my name on there differs from here and im not going to post it up here due to privacy concerns, but I sent a message to the crew owner on rockstar social club. You can PM on here if you joined up. I have a ps3, but don't have a mic. I have been a professional gamer for many years so im not newb even though i have no mic but I do however pay attention to my teammates

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wow, a PROFESSIONAL gamer! I didn't know gaming was a profession.... and is your place of profession hiring by any chance?

Winning competitions if there's leagues/ladders..really depends on the game..All my success was on PC..im not familiar with console competitions although gta im on ps3..pc prob wont be out for a year.. With some competitions you earn cash, ive got into a lot of alpha/beta releases..So theres some perks but I think ive only netted about 30k total In the years ive played. Nowadays with kids and family I don't have time to run a pro group..Its a full time job

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Ok guys, sorry for anyone who made a request... It doesn't notify so I didn't know they were being sent...

I found 4 of them today and did "something"?

Idk if it was send you the invite or accept your request but I clicked something for each of you...

now it doesn't show you in the crew but doesn't show in pending requests so I think you just have to accept the invite...

I should probably say this now... I don't have a mic either...

some may be pissed that as the crew leader I don't have a mic but I wasn't planning on being crew leader... i just did it because no one else did yet...

This is all just for fun...

:ying:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
It is a bit confusing yea, i was tryinna set up my own crew, something along the lines of James-Younger Gang for some historical reference, but it said something that i need to confirm some shit via my inbox. Can't find the damn inbox so no crew for me. Been playing some with soursmokr, shot him with a pistol and got 4 hitmarkers, only to have him turn around and shoot me with one AK burst. Note to self: Don't go messing about armed only with the pistol. :huggg:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
just completed the game... cool game. still lacking in some areas but what can you do, cant wait to get into the online which ive kinda left until now..

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Finished the story last week...awesome!

Now it's time to dive into some online...but where is everyone? never seem to catch any of the crew online.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey guys sorry I haven't been that active... life can be busy sometimes and video games just don't fit in the schedule...

I got you in there tho est1977!

hoping to get on in the next hour or two... any of you guys online now or getting online later today?

im usually on in the evenings..though if you do join up with me PLEASE message me..I typically shoot anything that moves :( Oh and im in bad sport lobby for 4 days as it sits. I went postal and laid out 300 people last night haha..Also ifyour not a bad sport you cannot play with other bad sports even if they are your friends

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
yeah I'm a good guy...

I'm the guy that sees some dude running down the street from the cops and I stop and pick him up in my fully upgraded car and just zoom away...

I think it is more fun working together...

Ive tried being nice a ton of times, but each time i roll up on someone honk and they act all chill the minute i turn my back they shoot me and then its on..Most of my deaths are because of that, but in the end i do love rolling people so for every death someone causes me im going to get at least 4 in return, and then if they mouth off all cards are off the table :)

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah I'm a good guy...

I'm the guy that sees some dude running down the street from the cops and I stop and pick him up in my fully upgraded car and just zoom away...

I think it is more fun working together...
I tried doing that, but got killed too many times being the good Samaritan.

Now I'm the guy that throws sticky bombs on the cops, runs you over, and then as you are trying to stand up with cop cars all around you blows everyone all to hell while honking my clown horn. :)

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
i know when people are being dicks online and trying to wage a war i just hop in the good ole tank and show them whos boss. If they try and get wise and hop in a tank ill call my helicopter in and snipe them through the front on top of a building.

E.C. Haze

Latest posts

Latest posts