What's new

GSC S1

D

DJXXPLATINUM

i have the forum cut but i still ordered some from bc and cc..dj

Kushy

Let me know how you like the CC beans. Forum is way more stretch than the S1's. harder to keep up. yield seems to be about the same. I have Phantom Cookie going from Kens GDP. Looking better than all. I also got the Animal cookie going from BC and out of the 8 seeds i germinated only 3 made it. Kind of upset.

Slyy8585

Let me know how you like the CC beans. Forum is way more stretch than the S1's. harder to keep up. yield seems to be about the same. I have Phantom Cookie going from Kens GDP. Looking better than all. I also got the Animal cookie going from BC and out of the 8 seeds i germinated only 3 made it. Kind of upset.

That sucks man I ordered 12 and got 13 AC fromBCBD and I got 12 growin

D

danny karey

look'n good kushy! Cool of you to try and stay as un-bias as possible while doing the test I think......cheers.

Look'n forward to see how they turn out for ya.

Keep up the good work.

danny

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran

right GL on the phantoms, sounds like the days when if your weed wasn't all that great you'd just smoke a little more.

Kushy

Here we go. Dried and cured and ready to smoke.

picture.php

Kushy

I think overall this grow was a success. The phenos I thought grew the best didn't turn out to be the best when cured. The smells were all over the place. I had 10 plants that averaged 3oz per plant. Some bigger than others.

Pheno 1- Berry/tropical
Pheno 2- Minty/earthy
Pheno 3- fuely/earthy
pheno 4-Melon/earthy
Pheno 5-grapeftuit/mint/citrus
Pheno 6-Playdough/citrus
Pheno 7- Citrus/haze/earthy
Pheno 8-Minty/fuel/grapefruit
Pheno 9-Minty/fresh
Pheno 10-Earthy/hazy

This all based on a 1 week cure. Suprisingly when ground up the flavors really come out. Pheno 2-6-8 are the best smoke. 2 has a very good mint dough smell when ground up and very clean smoke with a smooth exhale.
6-Has the best look and purpled towereds the end. Decent yield with a great minty/citrus/exotic taste.
8- has a nice og smell to it and smokes really clean with a nice fresh aftertaste.
I will have more report up soon.

picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Kushy, sounds like you had a nice grow. Do you have any late flower pics like wk 7 or 8? Thanks and take care 1

Kushy

I think if your looking for real deal GSC I dont think you will find it in these. The hype is so big and even the forum I have is only decent. So i think the let down level is high. They are very good quality with a very minty/dough smell/taste. Different then Ive ever smoked. So they have the quality to be great. But I think the hype overpowers the quality and lets you down. Each Pheno had unique and good qualitys in there own way. I will be taking the best and run it out. But patients will know that its an S1. Not real deal so it doesnt get confused.
Overall I would say there an 8 and if you want a taste of some quality cookie taste these are for you. I wouldnt go threw BCBD from the research ive done there are other quality breeders to be trusted.

Ill post pics tonight

Latest posts

Latest posts