What's new

GS Cookies x Frostradamus = Peristinkle

Lifer

Veteran
If the Tang x White is gonna taste like creamy fruit is the Golden Goat x White going to taste like Gyros filling? :D

Thanks guys. Getting really close to chop time, maybe 4 more days. Here's a look.

W7FORNO.jpg

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
wonderful colours. brings so much joy by just watching these pictures.
grown to perfection. well done, lifer! :tiphat:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
If the Tang x White is gonna taste like creamy fruit is the Golden Goat x White going to taste like Gyros filling? :D

Thanks guys. Getting really close to chop time, maybe 4 more days. Here's a look.

View Image

I love those finishing colours. reminds me of autumn. beautiful..

Lifer

Veteran
love this last pic,and all those crosses sounds killer man, i "envy" you , you have so many "toy´s" to play with!!!
1L

Thanks! And just like toys, they're fun for 5 minutes until you see something else you want. :D

wonderful colours. brings so much joy by just watching these pictures.
grown to perfection. well done, lifer! :tiphat:

I'm glad you enjoy them. Thanks for viewing!

nice shots.. especially those macros.. what type of cam you working with?

Thanks, I'm using the Nikon D800 body. The flash is what makes the photos look kewl though - an Alien Bees ring flash.

I love those finishing colours. reminds me of autumn. beautiful..

They're ballin' 'til they're FALLin'. :D

Thanks!

9rRMALn.jpg

:dance013:

BigGreen

Veteran
Looking dam sexy in there.
Whats shitty is I havent got my finger on any of them beans yet. Had them in my hand in April and decided to wait to get em. Wont do that again
Now I sit in regret

Lifer

Veteran
LOL! I think it will taste like a cross of Jewish idolatry and Jesus being baptised in the Jordan River.

LMAO! "Its got that fresh Jesus scent!"

Looking dam sexy in there.
Whats shitty is I havent got my finger on any of them beans yet. Had them in my hand in April and decided to wait to get em. Wont do that again
Now I sit in regret

Luckily for you the future's looking bright. :biggrin:

E

EShred

I've got some Tang x The White and some Goat x the White both 3 weeks in now. I'll throw up some photos when things get interesting

solid guy here,"no need to compete imo. " Great attitude to have man hopefully this mentality will spread too many ego's aroung this place. nice work it definatley would hold its own, no need to prove it to anyone looking forward to upcoming pics

I appreciate it!

No need to compete IMO. I'll have some straight up fire snaps of this gal and some others in a couple more weeks when they're chopped and dry.

Stay tuned. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts