What's new

GS Cookies reversal

azsupratt

Man I would love to get some pollen and toss some onto my Motarebel Purple Butters X Herijuana.

Purple Butter Scout Cookies!

medman225

Hey tru id appreciate if yall wuld stqrt a new thread to let us all kno wen these s1s and hybrids drop also its b reeeeeeally cool if yall culd send som boy scout cookies to the tude wenever they drop(the tude culd actually use a restock of other things.....)
Yal are doibg great guys keep up the fantastic breeding

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
reversing GSC ..... GSC backwards is CSG ..... somebody had to notice that already, right?

mack 10

Veteran
^^it was meant to be..lol.
Where's them cookie beans....they in cold storage yet, or still need shucking?
mack.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the hold up, life has been geting in the way and keeping me offline

just dusted stuff last week

i didnt really want to say anything until i can at least see seeds forming as who knows pollen could be dud

but anyway things have been dusted if vialble etc should be some nice things coming down the line

girl scout cookie s1's plus a few other nice things hit with the pollen
more details to come when i can see it has worked

so dont worry the cookie's are full steam ahead:woohoo:

peace

Last edited:

honeybooboo

Truecannabliss, its awesome that your working on getting GSC out to the average joe, those of us who can't get the cut. I'm on a budget and would like to have the money on hand when these come available. Do you have a price in mind yet?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these will be same price as all our other stuff
on bay $80 for 5 fems

i know its steep folks but untill we find a beter way of producing more seeds the price will stay the same
peace

bigAl25

Veteran
I believe that is a fair price for this type of talked about strain, and yes we live where seeds are our only option for high end ganja.

Been super busy so slacking on getting pics up but on the plus side we have been working on some very interesting projects such as the GS Cookies reversal for S1's and hybrids, without any further ado i present to you GS Cookies reverse aka Boy Scout Cookies.

We will keep you updated with progress and let you know some of the other treats to look forward to with the GS Cookies project.
Peace
ps mad love to the person who reached out and hooked us up with the GS Cookies, cant wait for ya to get the new seeds (got some crazy shit for ya bro).

One of the nicest looking male plants I've ever seen. Cannot wait for these s1's to be available. :bump: