What's new

GS Cookie Grow Along○○

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Grabbed some H@G today....

Side by Side Experiment, Dutch Master VS House And Garden...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice, Ima put my bet on house n garden...
Heard nothin but good things bout them cocoa mats krunch, buddy uh mine useta run canna canna cogr or somethin like that with the canna cocoa slab and said it was the best system hands down. I heard thats actually how Canna got started was with the slabs.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Nice, Ima put my bet on house n garden...
Heard nothin but good things bout them cocoa mats krunch, buddy uh mine useta run canna canna cogr or somethin like that with the canna cocoa slab and said it was the best system hands down. I heard thats actually how Canna got started was with the slabs.

LOVE H@G, best nutrient i have EVER used!!!

The cocoslabs are the bee's knee's, keeps your roots nice and moist, while protecting them from light....

There are a couple kinds, dont remember which one i use, its the thicker shit...

8 days since I put this plant on this slab, no root products....

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Krunch - Things are looking proper as usual with you. House and Garden was my all time favorite nutes when I didn't go organic. I still have a three pack of large bottles of their amino acid, roots excelorator and maybe drip clean from the hydro show last year. I know in the store that is a couple hundred worth of ferts. I don't use chem nutes anymore, so this stuff will just sit in my cab.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Roots love coco that's fer sure! Used to run the 1m long coco slabs that come in plastic (ala rockwool slabs) in aqua trays ftw, SOG though... Plant no's have been reduced so now it's coco in pots.

Interested to see how the comparison comes out, love a good side by side :D Also interested to hear what you think about the cookies, no doubt you'll give us the 411 on that bitch without any hype or bs.

peace bro

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Krunch

Are you running the entire H&G lineup...what additives if any?

How many times are you flooding your trays now that you have the coco mat? i would assume that you can flood less frequently since you it retains moisture?

looking great as always!

Also...are you running the whole entire DM lineup?

Cheers

TPM

krunchbubble

Veteran
Krunch

Are you running the entire H&G lineup...what additives if any?

How many times are you flooding your trays now that you have the coco mat? i would assume that you can flood less frequently since you it retains moisture?

looking great as always!

Also...are you running the whole entire DM lineup?

Cheers

TPM

yes, will be running the entire H@G nutrient line, with the exception of nitrogen boost and shooting powder.....

flooding every 3 hours for 3 minutes, while lights are on right now, because the weather is a tad hot...

yes, running the entire Dutch Master lineup....

woolybear

Veteran
Really cool to see you rocking new techniques, krunch.

I have a water pump and accessories in the closet, waiting for the right time. your pictures are very helpful, thanks!

Quasimodo

The cherry pie has made it up to the PNW, in the clubs. Tasted great, nice high. I can't wait until I see some GSC up here.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
The cherry pie has made it up to the PNW, in the clubs. Tasted great, nice high. I can't wait until I see some GSC up here.

it is here, it will be a while before people start handing it out though

I don't understand these super hyped strains, it can't be that good. I'm willing to bet it is a 9/10, and there are plenty of 10's

krunchbubble

Veteran

it is here, it will be a while before people start handing it out though

I don't understand these super hyped strains, it can't be that good. I'm willing to bet it is a 9/10, and there are plenty of 10's

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CHERRY PIE?

I SURE DONT!

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GIRL $COUT COOKIES.......

Y

YosemiteSam

Ima little late but man those are nice clones. Do you add hormone to the water or is that just to perk em up and then dip in the hormone?

Definitely gonna have to give rockwool a shot

Latest posts

Latest posts