Votes: 3 75.0%
  • WHO WANTS TO KNOW?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my opinion...............what cleans glass pipes the best?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who knows who Tudo will become and if Da Gypsy will approve
confused-smiley-013.gif

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've used the 420 brand cleaner, tried the 3 pack sampler and it didn't clean as good as 90% ISO alcohol and Epsom salt.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just cleaned all the pipes with grunge off, a job I really do not get off on doing, yet with this product I pour a little of it into the pipe structure, close off both ends, shake, let sit, then about half hour to an hour later run under warm water and they are like ( almost ) new pipes.
Are you who did not vote for grunge off stating that this other product you mention does what better, clean them better, er, faster? Cleaner? I haven't done them all in a month or more and forgot just how fast this process took and to imagine iot faster or better ( cheaper? ) would like more information please.
oh p.s. yes i wear gloves doing this

Three Berries

I use acetone. Just let it soak and then rinse with water. The carbon might take some mild agitation to break loose.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Salt doesn't dissolve in alcohol and resin does.

Salt is the scrubber and alcohol is your solvent.

Stop wasting money!

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't know what they use in the 420 cleaner but I wouldn't be surprised if it's rock salt or something.i think with grunge off it's some kinda citrus.its been ages so I don't remember.glass pipes are so cheap now you could just replace it every couple months.unless it's a high end piece of coarse

Latest posts

Latest posts