What's new

grown out's-triangle trip

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks guys!! All of them are doing well. The younger ones are all doing really good as well. I got very high hopes for this cross and I am very excited to see how it turns out. So far they have a funky lime/lemony smell, I imagine it will get stronger in flower.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
For point of reference here is a picture of the TK mom in veg.

Triangle Kush (Mom):

picture.php

Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush x DMT):

picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
it looks like the dmt passed on the bluish trait to the leaves.

she is looking nice and i cant wait to see how they develop in flower.

peace

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks guys!! Yeah I am seeing traits from both parents showing in the offspring. Looking forward to seeing how the others look once they are as big as these. I am thinking these two strains paired up really nicely, so far I am really happy with them.

I wish I had taken more shots of the male once he was dropping pollen but had too much going on at the time. I do have pics of the male in kind of early veg but thats it. He had that weird leaf trait that is showing on the Triangle Trips and like Morcheeba said the dark blueish colored fans as well.

before i scrapped that entire room (both hydro and soil) all of them were expressing TK style leaf pattern and structure. but they were definitely blue. im gunna get a speed on the new log. its been hectic around here for the past month or so. sorry about lagging, been a bit chaotic.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
It happens. Hopefully the next run will be smoother for ya. Wont be too much longer and I will have my female Triangle Trips in flower. Definitely looking forward to it.

yeah man, im gunna make sure everything goes much smoother this round....im REALLY stoked about this strain, so at this point theyre probably my most guarded. meaning i have them selaed away far from anything that could possibly hurt them for the first couple weeks. im vegging them under a 1000 watt mh, with only the other 3 trinity og x dmt under that light, in that tent. i let em go in the bubble buckets for about a week or so already. so when i transplanted into peat/perlite they were already going strong. theyre still growing strong, but im probably a week or so away from switching to HPS and running them in 12/12.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
LostinaSea was giving me shit on my 4C thread cuz I was recognizing the red triangle traits. Mendel's law of recognizing a phenotype is to

1.) Look at it
2.) Smell it
3.) Just be stupid
4.) All of the above

Last edited:
hmm...not yet seen a red triangle kush...ive had the real triangle pheno, the white pheno, Flo rida pheno, purple master pheno...there might very well be something with maroon hints, but as far as an actual red triangle kush...ive not seen one.

i have seen on a few occasions that the purple master dominant triangle kush does get maroon hints on the leaf stems and undersides of some leaves, and if you stress it enough it will turn a deep royal maroon color. the purple master triangle kush pheno is almost considered not triangle kush....but it came from the same batch that the original 1992 triangle kush aka Florida OG so it is still TK.

my seedlings of Triangle Trip and freaking vigorous! this sucker is a deep blue color, but its growing so damn fast, its metabolism is gunna have to go into overdrive. i have a picture, ill post in a min.

Triangle Trip Week 2 of life

Triangle Trip Week 2 of life

heres the best looking and largest triangle trip. i popped these right at about 2 weeks ago, and this is the one that shot up like a rocket. the others are about half that size, and still in seedling stage.

very quick, pretty colors, looks extremely vigorous! thank goodness, cuz the triangle kush cut is a slow goin cutting.

Attachments

• Triangle trip.jpg
    Triangle trip.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 8
South Florida OG Kush

South Florida OG Kush

and because were on topic for native Florida elite clone only's...thought id throw in this little pair right here.

this isnt a thread, but after discussing triangle kush, i thought itd be nice to show the triangle kush's mother...or at least 75% triangle kush's mommy ;). its not the pure triangle mother, its got about 25% of a kush from the father i used...but here she is, blue hues coming thru and all :)

enjoy!

South Florida OG Kush mother and father pair.

Attachments

• South Florida OG Kush Mother and Father breeding stock.jpg
    South Florida OG Kush Mother and Father breeding stock.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 15

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I'm just talking stem...since you've had the cut, did you see red stems on it?

Post #62.
picture.php
GO's TK mom.

Is the color redder than in the picture with the naked eye, Grown?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
heres the best looking and largest triangle trip. i popped these right at about 2 weeks ago, and this is the one that shot up like a rocket. the others are about half that size, and still in seedling stage.

very quick, pretty colors, looks extremely vigorous! thank goodness, cuz the triangle kush cut is a slow goin cutting.

That's what my Sour Lifesavers did. I figured the small ones were the females but it went all opposite day, big'un was the female the small ones were male. I think when you get them babies flowering you're gonna bring back the mid-90s catch phrase "tad-dow" :good:

ohh, yeah man from my experience they have gotten maroon stalks and leaf stems. ever since the release of the GSC people have been seeking this cut out far and wide...so things are getting a bit wishy washy on what the true TK traits are...but they can (plants change and adapt to changing climates, humidity, temp. i didnt believe it til i saw it for myself) change certain small attributes each time its taken from its living setting, to a different setting.

they changed when they were initially taken from Florida, and after it got to say california, then sent to washington...each step, if its kept in each location for a time duration to allow it to adapt...will change into different traits.

thats probably why someone on IC4 started arguing. but being that i did live and grow up in florida, i have been around the original unaltered unchanged cuts and they do have a maroon slightly purplish stem on the TK pheno and purple master pheno. the purple master is a slightly diff color, more royal purples but its that color throughout the entire plant on that pheno, but thats a whole nother story....

hopefully that helped...sorry its kinda the size of a small book. i like to give accurate and real factual information. take care!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I will get some pics of the bigger Triangle Trip's tonight and post em up either today or tomorrow. Got busy this weekend making bubble hash so I didnt get around to taking pics of them. Here is some eye candy in the mean time. :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

haha well holy hell!! you did get to making some bubble...i might need the run down on bubble. concentrates arent my strong suit.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Its really easy and doesnt cost much to get started. That is with paint strainers, eventually I will pickup some bags but I get some nice pulls with the strainers.

Latest posts

Latest posts