What's new

growMEDS' medical perpetual grow - DR60 & DR80

Hella THC

Hey man, a little off topic, but my grow will be up and running by this weekend! :woohoo: Didn't want to jack any attention from your thread, but I'm so excited and I just wanted to give you a heads up! I'll let ya know!

Best,

- Hella

growMEDS

Great to hear Hella! Start a thread and drop the link here when ya do :)

I dont care bout the off topic at all - we can chat setups or whatever in here :yes:

Hella THC

Right on!

While I really wanted to get a tent grow started, I was already half way through constructing a Rubbermaid setup and I decided to just finish that up this week so I can get my first grow out of the way. I have 19 White Widow x BCGB seeds laying around and they will be good to practice on. I think I'm going to germ all of them right away so I can get a good plant count considering some might be duds and accounting for a 50% female success rate... I should be getting around 8-10 healthy (hopefully :D) ladies!

After that, then I can get the tent going, and grow some quality genetics. I can save the Rubbermaid as a veg box and then I'll be perpetual, like you, good Sir!

All the best,

- Hella

irieeyes808

GM, hey read your whole thread, I have to say you are doing exceptional work! I'm sorry I didn't catch the strain in veg right now but I can tell they are healthy and if you keep vegging for another month will be real producing stinkers.

growMEDS

Sounds cool Hella - best of luck to you :yes:

Thanks for stopping by irieeyes :)
They might go 1 more month - not sure yet though

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gardens look great MEDS...1 gallon pots?

They young'ns look real good bro. Healthy Healthy.

growMEDS

MaT - Day 42 of veg
showing some signs - good, bad, and dont know

mat090908-1.jpg

mat090908-2.jpg

mat090908-3.jpg

mat090908-4.jpg

mat090908-5.jpg

Kanye WeED

Hey all - back with some updated pics :)
things are moving along
I tried the crimping and bending - I think it worked a lot better this time

MaT - Day 34 veg
mat090831-1.jpg

Purp bagseed - Day 44 12/12
090831-1.jpg

090831-2.jpg

090831-3.jpg

Day 30 12/12
090831-4.jpg

hey nice grow, grow meds

if u dont mind me asking what size grow bag is this beautiful lady in, and what medium was u using looks awful small but ur plant dont seem to mind

real nice man!!!

opt1c

Veteran
man i love watching plants fatten up in flower.... just hate watching them start flowering

fwiw... i have a dr60 and with ambient temps in the 70s and i can't run an aircooled 400 in there for more than a couple mins before the thing turns into an oven... gotta wait till it gets cold... but they rock for starting seeds... i need smaller wattage lights.... so that 250 u have may not be as bad as you think

do you have your lights sealed or open? i was running mine with no glass using the exhaust vent at the top attached to a 4" vortex to vent the heat but there is still too much heat... might try sealing the light but i'm using an old borrowed hydrofarm radiant reflector and it's not the best i'm sure... fits inside the tent though

nice to see someone rocking tents; i've been using a nontoxic hydrohut kindergarden for over two years now and started some seeds under flouros and then switched to t5s in my dr60 but the 400 is too much for that tent right now.... once it gets colder i have a dr240w to play with as well...

tents are nice cuz if u move they go with u a whole lot easier than a custom built cab outa 2x4s and whatnot

great grow btw... plants look very happy... seed grows are an exercise in patience but oh so rewarding

how often do you water? have you ever thought of coco?

growMEDS

Thanks for stoppin by opt1c. :)

Veg I haven't had to water much in the 1 gal bags so far. Flowering is every 2-3 days right now.
I haven't really looked up coco too much but I like having the organic soil with starter nutes in it.

250 would be a lot in the 2x2. I have my 250 in my DR80 which could be a 400 when cooler weather comes. Right now I have a 150 cfl in the dr60 and it gets to 90 in there. I'm waiting on a 2ft 4 bulb 96w setup to help.

touchofgrey

Hey GM, I've been lurking for a while and looks like your getting your setup tuned in real good and it's a fine looking bunch of ladies you've got there. Good luck!

growMEDS

I think there is some pollen flying around in my flo tent or something :(
I saw some banana nut things on my 35'ish day flowering plant. Tried plucking
I'm seeing some beginning of some seeds forming on all plants :(

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Oh no! But, but, I only just got here. I hope it's not too bad man. I heard about a product called Dutch Master Reverse...no idea if it will help your situation though but I thought I'd mention it!

Are you still getting PLLs for veg? Edit: forgot to ask - what became of that trifoliate seedling you had?

growMEDS

I looked up info on the Reverse last night. I think you have to do it very early on. I might try to stop by a hydro shop to talk to them about it.

On my 2 small clones I see little green seed things starting but the clones are almost done. Surprisingly very fast indicas I guess

The trifoliate is going strong bro! It's the "Purp bagseed" above. It's my farthest along flowering plant. Maybe only another week or 2 to go.

My other plants had quite a few seeds but taking them out and smoking the plant was totally fine for me. And even compared to some dispensaries I would go to some stuff is handled so bad that my seeded bud TO ME is worth more than there non seeded bad handled (less thc) herbs lol

HTG was and still is out of the pll setup so I'm waiting on a sun system 2ft 4x24w 6500k setup. It will have a more even canopy and I really sorta need my vegging to actually slow down and less watts is better for me right now with bills :(