What's new

growMEDS' medical perpetual grow - DR60 & DR80

Hella THC

Alright bro! Congrats on your little harvest! The lady looks great! Can't wait to see it dried and cured and looking forward to a smoke report. These are the Ménage à trois, yes?

Great job man, as always :D

- Hella

growMEDS

Day 66 of 12/12 - chopped #1
My favorite plant I've grown so far I would say
One more plant to go - one of the ugly looking ones - still has quite a bit of white hairs

mat091126-1.jpg

mat091126-2.jpg

mat091126-3.jpg

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Are those trichomes I see on the stems? If so did you take this off a plant of your own or get it somewhere else? It looks like it might have been taken from a flowering plant or it's a really resinous strain, my SSH is known to push out crystals in veg just not that much haha

growMEDS

There are a couple weird shape patches on a leaf too - I dont think its resin.
I got it from a co-op - it didnt have any of this when I got it.

Mist

With it being on the leaves too it sounds like it could be some form of powdery mildew. Or it could just be mold forming because of humidity and temps being too high. Hard to tell in that pic what the overall situation is. But it does look to fuzzy in nature to be trichromes.

nnep

that's definitely white mold, it's caused by a soil fungus.

isolate it immediatly, brush off the mold and give it lots of circulation. I've heard you an also mix baking soda/laundry detergent with water and spritz it on. I've never tried it though.

now with picture:

2wecbb4.jpg

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Baking soda and water works just use no more than a tsp of baking soda per gallon or you may fry you plants and yea that does look more like mildew or mold and I HIGHLY suggest taking care of it immediately!!! and get rid of the soil it's in and get some damn coco if you haven't already haha

growMEDS

Thanks for the posts all
It doesnt look like any mold I've seen before - could be powdery mildew
Temps have been no more than 78 - usually low 70's and humidity has been 16% lately and now is just up to about 25%
I'm keeping an eye on it to see if its worse - I may just yank it - it's the runt of the group with barely any budsites :(

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I dont but I can try to get another

if you can dip it in an antifungal / fungicide soon i would say cull it. it only takes one bad apple to ruin a bunch. you're disp should have a rotating stock. if its only done to the $10 - $15 for a new one i would go that route. If you really like her try the foxfarm stuff on her (i forget what its called).

enjoyin you're show by the way.

Latest posts

Latest posts