What's new

growMEDS' first grow! CFL veg cab // 150 hps flo cab

Mk3Jetta

yeah wow man thats awesome!

How tall were your plants from the soil up? or just throw me some dimensions. It would really help me in getting the most out of my cab im tryin to make!

S

Seismic

No prob dude, I always like sticking around threads were I can tell the people genuinely love their plants.

And believe me, no one is anticipating the flowering of my chamber more than me.:joint:

Take care dude.

growMEDS

Heck yeah I love um :D
Lots of time and effort for the girls - it's like I couldn't wait for them to finish but at the same time now I don't want to see it all get smoked up lol

growMEDS

#2 is smelling very lovely :D
I took some some pics - enjoy all - my prize nug 5g :woohoo:
090807-1.jpg

090807-2.jpg

090807-3.jpg

090807-4.jpg

090807-5.jpg

M

Mr.420

Whats up dude, new to the site, really needing some help, but don't know much about the site, can u help!

growMEDS

well damn - 13 weeks now for the slightly deformed plant with weird growth
I'm going to let it go till atleast 30% amber
And the tri is 3 weeks of 12/12 :)

090810-1.jpg

090810-2.jpg

090810-3.jpg

090810-4.jpg

090810-5.jpg

B

BioMechanical

Nice show man. You got some chunky buds off that 250. Grats! Definitely made me re-evaluate my opinion of 250s :yoinks:

growMEDS

Thanks BioM :)
Serious! 250 can do some work - and I was told by some that it would be a waste of time.
Not at all since I got 3oz of some good meds for my first 2 plants and that should last me and my other about 2 months.
The purple triploid keeps on stretching :wallbash:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Serious! 250 can do some work

No doubt, the 250 in my DR-60 has just kicked out its first finished plants, and I'm pretty impressed. I have to admit that it's a bigger jump in growth than I expected, stepping from 180w T5/CFL to just a 250. Even though the lumens/ft2 in both areas is nearly identical at ~7000, the yield comparison is apples and oranges.

Before anyone goes hatin' on the fluoro grows, though... I always keep the buds from my CFL cab for my own stash. They're better!

-s