What's new

growing with khaleel :D

Khaleel

Veteran
1000 time... stopped at the store to get some supplies to set up the big gal. will post some pics tonight or tomorrow depending on how the rest of the games go lol

Khaleel

Veteran
docgreenthumb: oh yeah lol

love2grow: thanks man, glad you found it and hope you enjoy the show!

ok got the 1000 hps set up. much easier than setting up 2 600's i gotta say. :smoke: will be hanging plastic around the girls but no need to light-proof as the whole room will be controlled for light.

pics!

picture.php

i bought a long roll of insulated 4" duct (around $20 at home depot i think for 20 or so feet) and am pretty happy with it. it is plastic so much easier to work with than aluminum or whatever the other stuff is.

also tried these turn-key clamps and was also impressed with how much easier the process went as compared to screw-clamps or plain old foil tape:

picture.php

i put a second layer of plastic down on the floor (in addition to the panda plastic) in order to make sure the water that floods up from the drain every time my washer runs doesn't get in the plants! happened to a friend of mine and the results weren't good.. :(

picture.php

and here we are in action. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

one of the bubba kush x deep chunk babies:

picture.php

and one of the g-13 x deep chunk:

picture.php

need to get the viper x trainwreck and cherry haze x trainwreck in mama mode fast, so i'll be running some LST on them both, using little thin strips of green velcro (also at home depot in garden section). sorry the pic is a little shitty, i'll go get another:

picture.php

Khaleel

Veteran
pics time

damn sorry so dark again, my camera was focusing weird. i'll take em outside nextime. not much to see except how quickly they popped back up from the lst. so of course, i tied her down more. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(some cat grass in there too, but i think the stuff is bunk cuz it ain't growin lol)

picture.php

LST and Scrog

LST and Scrog

Right on with the LST, I did LST with my current ones and just did a Scrog too. I Posted new pics earlier tonight. :dance013:

Khaleel

Veteran
Right on with the LST, I did LST with my current ones and just did a Scrog too. I Posted new pics earlier tonight. :dance013:

new pics rock! haha now put a link to your thread in your signature line so i can go check it out dude i said that earlier lol it's not easy trying to remember what forum you are in, then hunt through all the threads to find it, etc. make it easy for folks and increase your audience bro :smoke: can't wait to check it out, i've never done the scrog thing through to the end. laters

brotherbear: thanks bro, appreciate the compliments!

Right on! Today is day 12 of 50 (hopefully). Might have to go a little longer but these are growing fast so hoping to harvest and have some killa ready around Mid to Late January.

Khaleel

Veteran
ok, had a ballast i bought on the cheap so after a couple fuse pops in as many days, i took it back and upgraded to a proper magnetic ballast. can't have that shit going out randomly. doesn't work so well with this stuff. lol :nono:

picked up a wall mount fan as well. good to go.

picture.php

here are the g13 x deep chunk, and bubba kush x deep chunk babies. doing famously i think. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba x dc:

picture.php

loving it. who says you can't germinate under a 1000 hps? :smoke:

and here are the LST future-mamas.. cherry haze x trainwreck, and viper x trainwreck

picture.php

cherry haze x tw:

picture.php

picture.php

viper x tw:

picture.php

one more pic overall:

picture.php

lights on! :ying:

picture.php

Khaleel

Veteran
the babies have been in dirt 11 days.. here is a little montage :pimp3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

What up Khaleel!! Those little ladies have some
seriously fat leaves!! Lookn good in there!!

Mrpiston38

hey K have you thought about Supper cropping while doing ur LST?

it works really well for making bushy Mumms, something i used with great sucsses was pipe cleaners for holding the plant during LSTing.
they fit great between tight branch nodes.:jump:

and here she was at finish (or close to it) :laughing: they look great and just my 2cents. as always ur garden looks great :)

Latest posts

Latest posts