What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing With Fishes Interview with Gypsy Nirvana (2017-2018)

here we have another gem, enjoy it. the interview was made around 2017-2018.

Attachments

• gypsy.png
    gypsy.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 197

CharlesU Farley

I'm a speed reader / scanner so podcasts and most videos absolutely bore me to death, because they're so slow in communicating the ideas the speaker is trying to communicate. So usually I speed up the video to 2X, so even though It makes voices sound like chipmunks, at least the information input is faster. I've been utilizing a website that uses voice recognition to convert podcasts to text:

Podcast Voice to Text

That has been a godsend to me in processing information like Gypsies video. I've just now got to this point, and read this, and had to stop reading and post this quote, because I feel like I've found someone who understands my philosophy of developing cannabis:

"because to normalize this plant in society, people have to see it, they have to see it grown. They have to see what a wonderful plant it is, how useful it is to them. You know it's been used as a medicine for thousands of years, and it's just been so demonized in the last 80 years. The the best way for people to get to know the plant basically is to grow it. You know and to see the it's not monster."

_Much_, _much_ respect.

greyfader

I'm a speed reader / scanner so podcasts and most videos absolutely bore me to death, because they're so slow in communicating the ideas the speaker is trying to communicate. So usually I speed up the video to 2X, so even though It makes voices sound like chipmunks, at least the information input is faster. I've been utilizing a website that uses voice recognition to convert podcasts to text:

Podcast Voice to Text

That has been a godsend to me in processing information like Gypsies video. I've just now got to this point, and read this, and had to stop reading and post this quote, because I feel like I've found someone who understands my philosophy of developing cannabis:

"because to normalize this plant in society, people have to see it, they have to see it grown. They have to see what a wonderful plant it is, how useful it is to them. You know it's been used as a medicine for thousands of years, and it's just been so demonized in the last 80 years. The the best way for people to get to know the plant basically is to grow it. You know and to see the it's not monster."

_Much_, _much_ respect.
what, you again? thank you for the voice-to-text link. i can't spend 90 minutes watching something I could have read in 10 or less. i read a lot, and like you, speed read. i learned a technique developed by Evelyn Wood in 1959. watching some of these podcasts is slow torture.