What's new

Growing Perpetually Organically - Various Strains

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i m just getting here maybe someone could summarize the thread for me?

John Deere

Veteran
Hey x.

Chillb's just condensing all the grow logs he's got going into this one. I've been following the Satori grow because I've got some going now, too.

John Deere

Veteran
D'oh!

Looking forward to seeing your progress, Chillb. I moved my Satori seedlings to 1.5G pots and they're taking off. I need to grab some more pix, too.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds pretty crowded in the veg cab

nice to see people who arent afraid to flower out a male

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow thats kind of rough 1 out of 4

hopefully that "1" is a nice representative individual

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
satori is the reason i checked this out; it's high on my list of "must try"

D

dramamine

Looking good, Chillb. Sucks you only got one Satori girl. Best of luck with the C99. I've seen some nice plants in Mosca's Bx.

John Deere

Veteran
Right on JD, I'll get some shots tonight as I have to transplant the new Satori's, water, and rearrange the veg box. Your welcome to post what you have going on if you want, I don't mind.

Off to "work", if you want to call it work ... heh

Hey thanks, Chillb.

Your garden's looking mighty fine! I'd love to get my hands on some of Mosca's C99.

Here's my little Satori pair, vegging along happily.

Lammy

looks good chill.
I lost your thread for a little bit. I started flowering out all my seed plant mothers. I have six different satori flowering right now. they got about three to four weeks left. they got some nice size colas on them. I can't wait to try them.

I wish I had the resources to flower out clones. instead of the original mothers like you're doing

peace.
Lammy

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa chillb kinda bailed out on us; looks like he left us hanging on post #15

i hope things are well w/ him

John Deere

Veteran
+1

Hope we hear from him soon.

Both my plants are doing great. Got them set up in their no-till home and they've been in flower almost 2 weeks now. Here's the day they got transplanted and moved to flower. Guess I should get some new pix.

Latest posts

Latest posts