What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

growing outdoors,bringin indoors,then back out

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
as the title says... started some ace's zam, and some of rez's (oops) sdkush indoors, planted them in pots outdoors in july, but as the sun in lower in the sky now, brought em back indoors under a 1000watter, for 12/12 - BUT... as the weather here looks to be great for the next week, can i bring em out in the sun (we get sun from 8am to 5pm) and bring em in when the weather turns... i think outdoors adds something to the 'head' - thanks

PDX Dopesmoker

Three years ago I dodged the rain for about a month, most of October, with some small container plants, bringing them in under the lights during bad weather and letting them out in sun on nice days, and I got great bud out the effort.