What's new

Growing Large Plants Outdoors Guide

Cannabologist

Veteran
Yeahh! All on my harddrive, cause I'm the ass who compiled it..

Hmmm

Well.. I'll figure something out because the outdoor season is upon us, and people seem like they want it..

Truth be told I'd say in it's current form it would be great to give it an update and overhaul as I have learned so much more in that time, and theres more (and new-ish) info out there now, and could make some edits with my own opinions.. Like FUCK spending the time and money making your own soil, only to buy happy frog and Michigan mix and not only save time and money but grow plants just as good! FUCK!

BUT FUCK THAT! I'll just throw it up somewhere on some hosting site if anyone an point to any good ones where I can put like.. Hm..

OR! You can mail me some money and I'll mail you a flash drive or CD or something with the file and a buncha other goodies. Hm the address you can mail money too is.. um.. Hm.. Maybe.. Hm.

The small file version in full is about a lil under 56,000kb, the HiGH quality version is a lil under 550,000kb... To post it as I initially did I had to split up the low quality version into many parts. God that was a bitch to make sure I got the pages right.

If the mods would like the file to host it up here,.. just saying :huggg:

Cannabologist

Veteran
Mmmm.. If there was someone I could just hand off all my gigs of data too.. Like, the guide, and all the articles, and photos, and slides, and what not, since they had the kay-nowlege to make a torrent and do all the things without me having to research myself how to do all the things.. I could do more things!

I guess I'm going to do all the things.

Maybe make like 20 dropbox accts I guess.... Hum.

Asshole. Giving me homework ;)

I'll get it up there soon when I have a little time off..

thedudefresco

Step 1.) Create a google account: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en
you can use any name or alias you desire

Step 2.) go to www.google.com/drive and login using the new username and password you created in step 1. You might already be logged in since you completed step 1, in this case, simply click "use google drive."

step 3.) Google drive should pop up in you browser. On the top left corner, click the blue bottom "new." Good, now you may choose from the drop down list to import a file or more than one file.

step 4.) After you've uploaded your files they should appear in the middle of the screen. If you like, you can go to the familiar blue botton up top, click new, and click new folder. You can then drag and drop your imported files into this new folder, which you might name "growing large plants outdoors guide.

step 5.) right click the folder you want to share, and click "get sharable link" It should say "anyone with this link can view." post that link here to share!:woohoo:

Cannabologist

Veteran
It's "Biologist" + "Cannabis" = Cannabologist :tiphat:

Someones message me some emails I'll shoot you the pdf or something.

but I should make you follow my instagrams first:biggrin:

or I make you wait for my NEW BOOK.. COMING OUT IF I DON'T KILL MYSELF in.... Idk... 2020????? lol maybe 2019 if I shut myself in a room and drink and do nothing for 4 months???? HA that aint happening..

datanner

It's "Biologist" + "Cannabis" = Cannabologist :tiphat:

Someones message me some emails I'll shoot you the pdf or something.

but I should make you follow my instagrams first:biggrin:

or I make you wait for my NEW BOOK.. COMING OUT IF I DON'T KILL MYSELF in.... Idk... 2020????? lol maybe 2019 if I shut myself in a room and drink and do nothing for 4 months???? HA that aint happening..

i dont have IG mate sorry but i would appreciate if you dont shoot yourself.
i really dont know how to use this forum yet. trying to figure out how to msg you.
gracias.

kritios

Thanks for (re) posting this.

I don't really need large plants, but I'll be sure to give it a read. I don't doubt I'll learn something!

kritios

Can anyone tell me what was in the 'brix mix' that he used for a foliar spray?

It doesn't seem to be for sale at peaceful valley anymore.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Can anyone tell me what was in the 'brix mix' that he used for a foliar spray?

It doesn't seem to be for sale at peaceful valley anymore.

I got this off overgrow, from member "lorax"
:::
now i’m seriously straying from LED but on that note…I looked up the “BRIX mix” listed in one Jorge’s books…got a reply from groworganic .com with a few recipes (and a close replacement) since they no longer make it. nice folks. it’s got MALT:

The PVFS product that has the closest formula to Brix Mix is are our Biolink Fertilizers. http://www.groworganic.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Biolink+&x=36&y=5 6

The following are the proportions of ingredients we used in our Brix Mix Recipe

Feel free to change the blend to suit your needs and the availability of the ingredients. You do not have to use every ingredient for the mix to be beneficial. For example: if you don’t have Phytamin 4-3-4, you could sub a liquid fish or a dry fish powder, like HFPC hydrolyzed fish. If you prefer, you can use a liquid kelp extract in place of maxicrop. If you don’t have a trace mineral deficiency, you can do without the MB powdered chelates. Keep in mind that kelps, such as maxicrop, do provide some trace minerals. If you don’t have access to a liquid sulfur, just leave it out of the blend.

Original Recipe:

Liquid Brix Mix

16.5% Molasses
16.5% non GMO pure Malt
25% Phytamin 4-3-4
24% Humax
16.5% liquid sulfur
1.5% Therm-X 70

Dry Brix Mix

13% Maxicrop
19% Fertall MB Powdered Chelates
31% Powdered sugar
37% Diamond K soluble Sulfate of Potash

Make it yourself:

Liquid Mix

20% Molasses
20% non GMO pure Malt
30.5% Phytamin 4-3-4 ( F1888)
28% Humax ( PSA800 gal or PSA802)
1.5% Therm-X 70 (PSA000 qt or PSA005 gal)

If you don’t have either molasses or malt, you can double the amount of one or the other.

Dry Brix Mix

13% maxicrop ( F1350, F1360, F1365, F1366)
15% Nutra Min Sierra Mt Minerals ( F531)
30% powdered sugar
42% Diamond K soluble Sulfate of Potash (contains sulfur) ( F2300

Latest posts

Latest posts