What's new

growing in the socal dezert going all out for yeilds

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I grew hundreds outdoor plants last year in the I.E.

Direct sunlight in the ground all day...no problems at all ... Iranian genetics thrived out there...

All seeds we grew from did much better than the Clones ...

danknugs420

I have been hearing about 20-30% higher yeilds from seed, and they are just so easy to grow lol. As far as in ground or above, i have decided on 100 gallon smarties for the outdoor, this hear there will be no greenhouse, just lots of hope and tlc, next round, if this harvest goes ok, i will build a solid side greenhouse, with one wall dedicated to evaporative cooling. As far as the indoor, 3 16 foot trofts, each holding 6 plants in 10 or 15 gal pots, this will be a vertical light grow, with 3 rows of plants and 2 rows of lights, the plants will have trellis netting hung vertically on both side of each row, should be sweet. Total cost for materials pots and medium is 420 (lol is that a sign) i already have 6 1k hps lights, 8 inch blowers 6 inch blowers, nutes, pen, this is gunna be a really nice layout i think, lots of working space, i think im running og number 18 inside, from seed, outdoor is still open to suggestion

Latest posts

Latest posts