What's new

Growing In Tents Kills Grower - UK

M

mrred

Everyone make sure you have carbon monoxide and smoke detectors in every room, carbon monoxide is mostly a nightime /sleep killer , but it kills in the day too

this story recks of bullshit

maybe his tent's were off-gassing, and the fumes killed him. halogen would burn the crap out of a tent if not ventilated right. i can't even hold my hand two feet away from the construction lights i have, you could cook a freaking egg on the lens. either way, not having the metabolites, is weird, and i call cover up.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
It is a cover up, for what?

ALCOHOL + HEAT = Dehydration and death.

Disco94

100 degrees like most have been saying isn't a thing. When I played football we used to run 2-a-days in Summer in GA and the heat would hit 95ish and when you add the smog in... Woo! Talk about heat and headaches...

chizzleonetime

doesnt wash.... you cant label someone a druggy who has just died ...who has not tested positive for drugs......if this is true i would love to find the reporter who wrote that.........
i think its bullshit to be honest, the article has been removed from the halifax reporter also for some strange reason?

M

mrred

makes the news paper a joke to me, ill never read it or take it seriously

Scrogerman

Veteran
Its complete crap, Always the Herb to blame! & those are no way the same plants if it was a heat thing. I dont see One heat stressed plant in any of the pics so they were NOT from the same incident. The guy was 28 & dies from a form of heat stroke, i can believe that, 20+ years ago i tried to grow with hal's for all of 3 days, just before my plants were about to surcome to being cooked alive, Dam them things blow out the heat, hence why they dont get used to grow Mj. Poor young lad though ah, im not sure i want to believe it, propaganda to put people off home growing! Mmm makes you wonder!, any IC'Maggers from his manor that can confirm this, Big-Up Yorkshire massive!!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm with wags it's total BS!

But for a minute I did think maybe the UK was cold enough that 100 degrees could kill one of it's inhabitants.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I call BS too. Must have been the outgassing that did dude in. lol

hopleaf

those plants look pretty good for being in over 100 degree temps...unless his ventilation dumped all the hot air into the rest of his house while keeping his grow room nice and cool.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of course it reached 100°, he couldn't turn his lights off, being dead and all :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow. I am a man of words....I think most of you know this to be true.

Speechless.

dank.Frank

MostHigh

Wow...gets a bit warm, and brit cops are ready to faint.

Keep your grow cool over there...but make the rest of your home a sweltering sauna. :hotbounce

Gert Lush

Veteran
Pretty lame how they label him "DRUGGIE" in big block letters...
Yup guys an' gals, that's our great UK "Sun".
Kind of "News of the World" done by Faux and, of course, another of the Murdoch flagships.

They are incapable of writing anything without using the words DRUGEE, LONG-HAIRED, HOODEE or whatever. Their journos are a bunch of coke-addled slimeballs, they care not a hoot about any truth, but boy do they like to make a sensational title. (Of course the photos aren't from the scene, they are archive shots of the evil cannabis)

Trouble is, it's Britains biggest-selling paper, which should give you an idea of the problems we have here. LOL

====

Bottom line:

Somebody died in his sleep. Might have been booze induced hyperthermia, might not - we'll never know. Personally I've slept in those temperatures for decades... and so have millions of others - I just don't buy it somehow.

Obviously it's the fault of the "Killer Weed".

Latest posts

Latest posts