What's new

Growing in Lapland

L

Lapplandish

just saw some fucked up shit man! there were mold in one bud and I had to remove it.. and in my seed-making-are (what is the right term for that?) there were snails and a lot of mold.. fuck!:wallbash:

:fsu:

I'm thinking about harvesting few days early ..its just 5 days left flowering.. mayby I can hold my self untill next sunday.. dunno:confused::badday:

Koi

You have to harvest them as soon as possible then. Mold can spread trough the whole plants in a couple of days.

I had 50% of my harvest infested with mold. It was't nice.

plants with seeds are called consemilla.

But I would say "my seed plants"

L

Lapplandish

Thats what I thought.. But there were such a small infested area and I removed it for good, so I have come to conclusion! I'm going to go there twice a day to see if there are everything ok for now on, and if anything is wrong I'm going to harvest them then..

I can't say if that's the right desicion..good sunny weather forecast for the rest of the week affected my desicion.. it's just that they are now swelling really nicely.. :monkeyeat

thanks for the info about seed plants!:smile:

ps. if I got really fucked up with mold you can smash my head with baseball bat:beat-dead

hope I make the right desicion..just have to watch them really carefully now for a few days..

pps. I think this entire post is just convincing myself to do a bad desicion.. can't live with myself..

ppps. how about if I only remove the one plant that had some budrot?

Koi

test it out. But if you don't manage to eliminate the mold completely it will probably sprea.

If the buds are getting wet right now, you should cut them immediately.

Yes, you could harvest only the infested one, and try to remove all mold that is, and check through the buds carefully during drying and curing.

The problem wit mold is that the spores spread as soon as you touch the plant, or if it blows.
It spreads so easily.

L

Lapplandish

test it out. But if you don't manage to eliminate the mold completely it will probably sprea.

If the buds are getting wet right now, you should cut them immediately.

Yes, you could harvest only the infested one, and try to remove all mold that is, and check through the buds carefully during drying and curing.

The problem wit mold is that the spores spread as soon as you touch the plant, or if it blows.
It spreads so easily.

Well I just have harvested that infested on and removed all mold infested parts of it persicely.. Now I'm having problem with smell and where to dry it..:gaga:

rhytmo

Lapplandish, you have nice grow going on there.
I was planning to grow in outdoors in this summer but some other things came to mess up my plans. Your plants look super and are giving me some inspiration to grow in outdoors.

Let's hope the mold stays away and you can let them to ripe fully.

blackone

Veteran
Nice looking plants man - sorry about that mold :(
Do you have plants in your seedplot with no mold or only very little? If that's the case then perhaps that's a good opportunity for breeding in some mold resistance.

L

Lapplandish

Lapplandish, you have nice grow going on there.
I was planning to grow in outdoors in this summer but some other things came to mess up my plans. Your plants look super and are giving me some inspiration to grow in outdoors.

Let's hope the mold stays away and you can let them to ripe fully.

Thanks rhytmo! I'm glad to be someone who's giving some inspiration and I think this is great!:D

Seems like most of my plants doesn't suffer from mold yet, but still going to harvest them next sunday.. it's 6 weeks flowering then and they should be ready:pimp3:

Nice looking plants man - sorry about that mold :(
Do you have plants in your seedplot with no mold or only very little? If that's the case then perhaps that's a good opportunity for breeding in some mold resistance.

I do have plants there with no mold and with very little mold.. and I'm going to collect seeds only from non-infested plants, mayby. Could be that I collect from little infested too..:chin:

L

Lapplandish

bud shots..

bud shots..

picture.php

picture.php

Benefit

Hey, bro!
You must cut ever branches with mold. This year was full of rains.
Great pics.

You shall think about quick amber of infected buds.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
thats impressive, simply because of where you are growing it!! i didnt think they would like growing there, but they have done very well indeed!

L

Lapplandish

Day before the final harvest!

Day before the final harvest!

Here's some last-day-pictures for you all! Enjoy!:canabis:

Here is overview of some bushes..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I took a budshot from that big bush too..
picture.php

Here are some more bushes for you..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And here's some misc photos from those bushes..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

My plants are ready to go tomorrow!!!
picture.php

Hope you all enjoy these pictures!!!:pimp3:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes a wonderful grow and show of what is possible so far north with auto-flowering varieties.....WELL DONE!

.....I am sure that you will have plenty of good stash for the coming cold and dark months......

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Congrats with your lovely harvest bro :)
I hope it´s as sticky and potent as the pics show :cool:

P :smoke:

L

Lapplandish

Impressive ammount of trichomes. I am stunned.
I bow before you. :D

Thaks Koi!:pimp3:

Yes a wonderful grow and show of what is possible so far north with auto-flowering varieties.....WELL DONE!

.....I am sure that you will have plenty of good stash for the coming cold and dark months......

Wow! I'm impressed to see el Presidente to comment on my work!:D ..and I might really have something for the whole winter for now!:canabis:

Congrats with your lovely harvest bro :)
I hope it´s as sticky and potent as the pics show :cool:

P :smoke:

Thank you P.

Yet I can't say how it's like because I haven't tasted it so far..:jawdrop:

but I think it's good yet again..:smoweed:

L

Lapplandish

Budbox shots..

Budbox shots..

Here's some stash shots..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And again having trouble with mold.. I had to throw away something like 50 grams of good quality buds because they were having budrot.. I'd really need some good place to dry my weed.. It's frustrating to have these issues because can't even dry my weed proberly..:wallbash:

Koi

Lay the buds on newspapers, put the news papers in a dark and dry place. turn the buds every 12-24h.
Do this until the stems are almost completely dry.

Latest posts

Latest posts