What's new

Growin' My Blues Away

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i saw some candy something else, kush maybe, i dunno anything about this candy stuff... from swt maybe? anyway, i dunno why ive never posted in here before man this is a good thread ill be back in here for sure. im off to browse the first ten pages...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
d.f., the lineage escapes me at the moment. I vaguely remember Chaco telling me it was a Snowdawg cross but don't quote me on that. I'll ask him again tcuz now I'm kinda curious too.

nameless, thanks for stopping by.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
what is this "candy chem" ???

d.f., the lineage escapes me at the moment. I vaguely remember Chaco telling me it was a Snowdawg cross but don't quote me on that. I'll ask him again tcuz now I'm kinda curious too.

I may be mistaken, but I remember Loompa's "candy" cut on the farm some time back.

Not sure if it was "Headband" or "Chem" though. Just remember "candy" tag, the buds looking awesome, and it looked to have weight. Chaco's sounded/looked similar. But again, I could be wrong on that.

Things looks tight as usual, Ras! Really nice work.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks BI, things are just about to get popping in here again after a brief interlude. Got some Original Diesel snips in the cloner as well.

Not familiar with Loompa's Candy cut, I'll have to check that one out. I just got word from a little birdie the Candy Chem make-up is Snowdawg x Chem D.

*pssstttt* nice bush :D lol candy chem sounds like a winner!!

Great germ rates bro .. Everything popped within 36hrs except 1 s99 cross but that one was a tad white so it was a toss up

If I get a male lucifer do you want to adopt him? Or you got enough beans of it?

coastal

Yup Ras the lineage is indeed snowdog x D. As far as I know it's the last thing chem was working on when he ran into some trouble a while back.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That was a nice weed nap. hahah I knew I shouldn't have laid down. PK put me in dream land. This is some great weed, tastes killer and packs a serious punch. Best part is waking up with bud leftover. :D

picture.php

GG, good deal on the germ rates. As for the male do your thing with him. I got plenty for the next IX and as much as I'd like to tag some from the current roster I don't think timewise things will line up. But PK x Lucifer needs to happen and I'd like to see the Blueberry get tagged too.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Art, I saw it on phys.org. It's a patchwork of shots from the Hubble telescope over time of the extreme deep field. That shit is bananas.

RG, not sure. Maybe they both had the same idea?

I hate posting without a pic but who wants to see shots of clones? That said, here's a new face in the garden. Cookies. Getting flipped ASAP to see what she's all about.
picture.php

Nice looking girl .. Can't wait to see her in bloom!!

I aint keeping any males .. .. Puttin the ax to em as soon as they show .. .. Maybe Ill hold a few males during the summer months and flower em for pollination outdoors .. .. Who knows but Im gonna max my numbers w just females for now

After 24hrs in coco all 8 S99 crosses sprouted, all 5 Lucifer F2's sprouted, both grape krushes sprouted and my only Purple Haze sprouted .. .. Im glad that I got 98% germ rate and 100% sprouted
Looking forward to some Lucifer and S99 for New Year's!!!:woohoo:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
nice. cant wait to see your cookie flowers ;)

Hell yeah, same here. I decided against putting her in veg to mom. Need to see what she's all about before giving her a spot. She certainly looks the part, though.

Nice looking girl .. Can't wait to see her in bloom!!

I aint keeping any males .. .. Puttin the ax to em as soon as they show .. .. Maybe Ill hold a few males during the summer months and flower em for pollination outdoors .. .. Who knows but Im gonna max my numbers w just females for now

After 24hrs in coco all 8 S99 crosses sprouted, all 5 Lucifer F2's sprouted, both grape krushes sprouted and my only Purple Haze sprouted .. .. Im glad that I got 98% germ rate and 100% sprouted
Looking forward to some Lucifer and S99 for New Year's!!!:woohoo:

Good deal, dude. Find some gold in those Lucifer and S99X's. Still haven't come up with a name for that one yet. I'm gonna smoke on it and come up with something.

cookies taking over!

Seems that way, nameless. I'll give her a fair shake and see what she does.

Just finished upping everything into 3 gallons. Yeah, yeah I know... I said 1 gallons but I sometimes suffer from OVS. They looked so good chugging along I couldn't help but think how much better things would be if I flowered them in 3 gallon pots instead. Gonna give em somewhere between 10-14 days under a 1K in the 3 gals to get their feet set and then we'll get the party started.

Got some new flavors to play with thanks to a good buddy. Burkle, 707 Headband, Grape Ape and GDP are in the clone tray. Hopefully we'll see some action out of them within the next two weeks so I can flip a Burkle and 707 ASAP.

Time to watch the Yanks. Be good, people.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice ras, burkle is great smoke for sure, and she veg's fairly quick. Lookin forward to the pics!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks cob, I'm looking forward to giving her a go most of all out of the new joints.

Sooooo Sandy had me thinking I should wait a couple of days before flipping to 12/12 in case we lose power. But I played meteorologist for about 20 minutes and it looks like we're gonna catch a bunch of rain and some heavy winds but I don't think we're gonna get it too bad like NJ, NY and parts of PA. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows? Either way fuck it, tonight's the night.

Here's the line-up...

10 Blueberry
2 HPRC Pure Kush
2 NL5/Haze #1
2 Fookies
1 GSC
1 Candy Chem

Be good people.

Werd homie ... Good ta see ya didn't blow away lol:tumbleweed:We didn't even lose power ... Weak!!

Killer line up going inta bloom bro! Got any pics? I'm curious to see cookies vs fookies to see their differences ... I wanna smell them cookies!!

So were moving into the new place December 1st ... Your gonna have to check it out .. Coco is the shit bro .. Seedlings have roots swirling after 3days ... Crazy! EWC tea spray w a dash of d.lime is what I'm gonna feed em tomorrow.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Same here, GG. Much ado about nothing around these parts. No complaints. The Cookies are much different than Fookies, look totally different in veg and the finished buds are night and day different.

Good deal on the move man, glad to hear things worked out.